Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greatest day of the year!

Started by invisiblehand, February 05, 2015, 09:16:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

invisiblehand

Anyone else besides me take off work yesterday?!  WPS!!!

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

SPAL

better than new years day bowls and opening day of baseball and the first day of march madness?

you crazy

RazorPiggie

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 05, 2015, 10:04:59 am
better than new years day bowls and opening day of baseball and the first day of march madness?

you crazy

Or the Masters.

Not sure I will ever understand why someone would take off work for that. There's literally thousands of other things I'd take off work before NSD.

Seebs

I'm taking off work until we sign the last guy. That is commitment.  Emailed my boss I have Encephalitis Lethargica so I can't pick up the phone.  Only wrote the email to him with the help of L-Dopa.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

SPAL

Quote from: Seebs on February 05, 2015, 10:14:58 am
I'm taking off work until we sign the last guy. That is commitment.  Emailed my boss I have Encephalitis Lethargica so I can't pick up the phone.  Only wrote the email to him with the help of L-Dopa.

As a nurse, I found this to be one of the best posts I've ever read on hogville.  Kudos....a rare +1 from me.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 05, 2015, 10:30:58 am
As a nurse, I found this to be one of the best posts I've ever read on hogville.  Kudos....a rare +1 from me.

Is your first name Gaylord?

SPAL

RazorPiggie

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 05, 2015, 10:34:16 am
Yes....but it is Mr. Perry to you.

Wow 76 and still working? I think its time to retire.

ZERO

Called in for NSD? That's some dedication... or lack thereof.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

SPAL

redeye

No

I've gotten to where I hate NSD and work is a relief to get away from it.  All the build up is exciting, but the stupidity is overflowing on NSD.  I'll check in to see what happened and quickly check out.

Plus, the recruiting forum turns into MMQB.

Shorttimer

Alabama claimed their 37th football national championship yesterday.