Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBS Sports Inteviews Bielema about Recruiting Class

Started by Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424), February 04, 2015, 01:46:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

February 04, 2015, 01:46:28 pm Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:08:43 pm by Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)
Interview of CBB...although it seems none of the presenters seemed to even research about Arkansas

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25039371/video-arkansass-bret-bielema-on-his-qb-situation-and-recruiting
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

incHOGnito

Is this video from the future?  At least we know we go to another bowl, but I hate that Brandon had to end his career with another injury.

Hogdomer

The female anchor clearly thought BA graduated.  Coach didn't embarrass her though.

LRHawg

If they're going to dedicate time to us to interview, can they not at least do a quick google search about our past season or two? She had no clue.

incHOGnito

Quote from: Hogdomer on February 04, 2015, 01:54:06 pm
The female anchor clearly thought BA graduated.  Coach didn't embarrass her though.

She also had us going to our second straight bowl.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

GB-Razorback

Quote from: incHOGnito on February 04, 2015, 01:54:04 pm
Is this video from the future?  At least we know we go to another bowl, but I hate that Brandon had to end his career with another injury.

Did we get a score on that future bowl?  I could use the info for betting next year.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Seebs

Absolutely horrible research from the producers writing the copy. Made the Blonde moderator looks like a complete idiot with the two consecutive bowls appearances and Brandon Allen laving Arkansas.  CBB simply corrected without shaming her. Horrible report.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

TXrazorback

The first part of the video is so much fail...jeez!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TXrazorback

Quote from: GB-Razorback on February 04, 2015, 01:57:56 pm
Did we get a score on that future bowl?  I could use the info for betting next year.

85-6 against Ohio State.  KJ Hill 2 catches for -15 yards.  We have a good game.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

ShadowTheHedgehog

GB-Razorback

Quote from: TXrazorback on February 04, 2015, 02:01:51 pm
85-6 against Ohio State.  KJ Hill 2 catches for -15 yards.  We have a good game.

Thanks!  I can get me some of that!  Hahaha
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Pigstie

I'm wondering if a producer had a vendetta against her and just set her up....  ???  That's just too stupid.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

Quote from: Pigstie on February 04, 2015, 02:13:50 pm
I'm wondering if a producer had a vendetta against her and just set her up....  ???  That's just too stupid.

Well even after Bielema was subtle about her "blunders" the guy who wrote the captions under the video still did this...

While Arkansas coach Bret Bielema is no doubt thrilled with the recruiting class he's bringing in this year (the Hogs are ranked 23rd nationally), there are questions surrounding the quarterback position in Fayetteville next season.

Bielema went over the quarterback battle that will be waged at Arkansas before the 2015 season, as well as his recruiting class while joining CBSSports.com's National Signing Day coverage.
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

CattleCorn

CBB was very gracious despite them wasting his time. 

HSVhogfan2

So, you mean just because you are a smoking hot chick, doesn't really mean you know anything about sports? Wow, I thought they were all hired because of their sports knowledge.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: TXrazorback on February 04, 2015, 02:01:51 pm
So our defense will be even better than against Amari Cooper YES!