Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deon Stewart

Started by GrizzlyRider07, February 04, 2015, 11:06:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyRider07

I know it was talked about before on here but man I finally watched this kids tape and he really reminds me of Joe Adams alot. He's very quick and elusive with speed to burn. When this kid adds on weight he will be a force to mess with. I just hope he can gain enough to help out this coming season.
Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

AFhawg

Quote from: GrizzlyRider07 on February 04, 2015, 11:06:58 am
I know it was talked about before on here but man I finally watched this kids tape and he really reminds me of Joe Adams alot. He's very quick and elusive with speed to burn. When this kid adds on weight he will be a force to mess with. I just hope he can gain enough to help out this coming season.
Yea, I have always liked him better than that other WR!

ShadowTheHedgehog

All three WRs are top-notch. (If Pettway ends up at WR).

IBleedRazorbackRed

Thing that stood out to me is he is a legit 6'1". Good height to build some weight on to.

WorfHog

downsouthhawg72

My Question is did the Other Named WR get more stars because he went to more camps or he just better than Stewart. I don't recall Stewart going to as many camps as the Other WR.
DownSouthHawg

ricepig

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 04, 2015, 12:56:14 pm
My Question is did the Other Named WR get more stars because he went to more camps or he just better than Stewart. I don't recall Stewart going to as many camps as the Other WR.

The other guy played in the largest classification against better competition and definitely attended more camps. Time will tell on who the better player will be. Deon will need to redshirt, which is nothing wrong at all.