Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Bielema Live Interview at 12:15CT

Started by RazorbacksFan, February 04, 2015, 10:23:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dhizzle

Thanks I knew he was going to be on but didn't hear the time.

All_Hogs

Steef

xaudiblex

Yeah.  The interview didn't go too well...  Apparently a technical glitch.  Its on ESPNU right now. 

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Uncommon

Interview was fine after the technical difficulty was resolved.  No reason to be pissed if you're Bielema.  This is a solid class.  Our team ranking is right where I thought it would be and wanted it to be.  The only guy I'm kind of kicking dirt over is Toby Weathersby because of the circumstances.

Hogsmo Kramer

Just watched it and it was fine.

Had a tech glitch at first but they got that sorted out and it went well from there.

Nothing to be concerned about.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Nosboar Accubond

Kevin

he had a little more fun with dari on the sec network.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: Kevin on February 04, 2015, 12:39:13 pm
he had a little more fun with dari on the sec network.
Let us know if there are any replays I can't watch'em right now

ricepig

OKC

He did a radio interview on a radio station here in oklahoma city around 11:30...he mentioned something to the fact about missing out on a couple late in the recruiting process...but was pretty upbeat. One interesting comment...he was asked how he felt about the recruits doing the hat game and his response was that he hated it and he feels the guys doing the hat game on signing day are usually the ones nose picking on Saturdays. He said he looks for the guys that are looking to better the team and ready to work.  The radio guys loved it!

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: OKC on February 04, 2015, 01:01:58 pm
He did a radio interview on a radio station here in oklahoma city around 11:30...he mentioned something to the fact about missing out on a couple late in the recruiting process...but was pretty upbeat. One interesting comment...he was asked how he felt about the recruits doing the hat game and his response was that he hated it and he feels the guys doing the hat game on signing day are usually the ones nose picking on Saturdays. He said he looks for the guys that are looking to better the team and ready to work.  The radio guys loved it!

CBB...reticent again. lol

" GO HOGS "