Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elmo Hempstead

Started by downsouthhawg72, February 04, 2015, 09:35:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

downsouthhawg72

Do anybody know anything about this guy.
DownSouthHawg

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

Ā 

JackJohnson

his twitter said he is committed to Fort Scott JC in Kansas so hopefully he goes there, makes the grades and we get him out of JC in a couple of years

https://twitter.com/ballhawkmoe7

#1 STUNNA

Teammates with Jordan jones at smackover high school. Class 3A state runner up this past season.

Conqueror837

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 04, 2015, 09:35:06 am

very good player.  The same camp that Jordan got his offer, Elmo ran a 4.5 and did very well. 

He was the MVP of the team in most people's eyes.  A lot of people would double and triple team Jordan which left Elmo one on one.  Elmo is quick and is a ball hawk.  He had double digit interceptions the last two years.  In each year over 10 interceptions.  I would expect him to play very well and get offers out of JUCO.

I believe the UofA helped place him there. 

pondwater jack

He can play.   Ask Ty Storey.  He looked like the best player on the team during the championship game if you watched it.  There was a link i think but I don't know where.
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Conqueror837 on February 04, 2015, 10:07:19 am
very good player.  The same camp that Jordan got his offer, Elmo ran a 4.5 and did very well. 

He was the MVP of the team in most people's eyes.  A lot of people would double and triple team Jordan which left Elmo one on one.  Elmo is quick and is a ball hawk.  He had double digit interceptions the last two years.  In each year over 10 interceptions.  I would expect him to play very well and get offers out of JUCO.

I believe the UofA helped place him there. 

Holy crap.  An actual informative answer.  Much appreciated. 

philobeddoe

This kid was more impressive vs Junction City than Jones. He's got some tools.

BaggerHog

I saw the kid play in the state championship game. There is a lot on the plus side as far as athletic talent is concerned. I'm surprised he was not offered by several d1 schools. Very quick and just needs a little hole. Appears to have great vision of the field. Good runner and good receiver. Can also play on the defensive side of the ball.

Jordon Jones off the same team is very good as well. Hempstead can be a running back, receiver, or d-back. I was extremely impressed with both he and Jones.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on February 04, 2015, 09:35:06 am

Yeah, dude is a beast! Better than Jordan Jones at this point but Jones has more potential IMO.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"