Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DJ Brown to NIU

Started by scruf, February 04, 2015, 09:08:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

Troy Schulte‏ @TroySchulteADG
"DJ Brown picks ... Northern Illinois."

RAZORHOGG15

I know nothing is ever exact with recruiting but I sure hope we don't regret this.  I sure did like his film and seemed to be a good young man from a good family.  I hope his dad continues to give us updates on his progresd
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ShadowTheHedgehog

LAHog124

Best of luck young-blood, make the state of Arkansas proud.
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

scruf

pfrg999

He could have a very prolific career there.. best of luck
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Berryb1906

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Thank you I everyone who has supported DJ and his career! We really appreciate it. I plan to spend every moment I can keeping you all updated on DJ's progress. If it goes the way we think and he Good Lord keeps him healthy we guarantee you he will be the first name you here out of Arkansas. 2015 class.

YOU KNOW I WILL BE SENDING UPDATES! We have to get him to the NFL now. ARKANSAS STAND UP!

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on February 04, 2015, 09:10:46 am
I know nothing is ever exact with recruiting but I sure hope we don't regret this.  I sure did like his film and seemed to be a good young man from a good family.  I hope his dad continues to give us updates on his progresd

PorkRinds

Quote from: Berryb1906 on February 04, 2015, 12:17:48 pm
THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Thank you I everyone who has supported DJ and his career! We really appreciate it. I plan to spend every moment I can keeping you all updated on DJ's progress. If it goes the way we think and he Good Lord keeps him healthy we guarantee you he will be the first name you here out of Arkansas. 2015 class.

YOU KNOW I WILL BE SENDING UPDATES! We have to get him to the NFL now. ARKANSAS STAND UP!

You should be very proud, dad. 

pondwater jack

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

congrats on your great job as a parent
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

ricepig

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Congrats, but get that degree first, very few make it to the NFL. It always good to have a backup plan.

Dropkick

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Good luck to DJ! Please do keep us updated. Hope he reaches his dreams.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Will be rooting for DJ and all the Arkansas kids playing at the next level.  We'll those that aren't going to school in Ohio or Alabama that is.

Love to see homegrown kids get chances across the country. Best of luck to DJ he's going to a good program.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Uncommon

Most Hog fans have no doubt DJ will succeed at the next level Mr. Brown.  Raised a fine young man and look forward to following his career.

It shouldn't be hard too considering after every Louisiana Tech game someone posts Kenneth Dixon's stats for the game, an in state running back we didn't pull the trigger on.

PorkRinds

Do we play NIU next year?  I can't remember.

Uncommon

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 04, 2015, 12:36:47 pm
Do we play NIU next year?  I can't remember.
Nope.

UT Martin
Toledo
Texas Tech
UTEP

DeltaBoy

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Thanks he is a good kid.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Dwight_K_Shrute

NIU is my favorite MAC team.  One heck of a program.  Just shows the level of talent in the state is on the rise.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

LAHogfan123

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

I'm very proud for you and DJ and your family, you evidently have raised a good son there and I know Ill be cheering him on to do great things.  Keep us updated and best of luck to him and best wishes to you all.  I cheer for any kid that goes to College wherever he has or decides to go, as long as it doesn't turn into a bunch of drama like a few do.  Y'all handled everything with real class, +1.

HogPound

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Best of luck to you and your son!

Good luck to the young man.  Show out up there.

Hog Fan from Camden

Definately will be cheering for DJ!!  Good job Mom and Dad!

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

RazorBassin

THIS IS DAD SPEAKING!

Great job on raising an outstanding young man.  Good luck to him at NIU and God Bless!

Rooka

Berryb1906

He is gong to school t be an Orthodonist.... That is why he picked the Chicago area. Back up plan is in full effect! Academics wad the reason the entire time! Thanks for your comments! 
Quote from: Dropkick on February 04, 2015, 12:23:32 pm
Good luck to DJ! Please do keep us updated. Hope he reaches his dreams.

twistitup

Good luck DJ!! NIU got a good one
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Attila the Hog

Congratulations to DJ and to his dad!   We wish him nothing but the best and hope to see him in the NFL some day.

Please do keep us posted.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Uncommon on February 04, 2015, 12:37:18 pm
Nope.

UT Martin
Toledo
Texas Tech
UTEP

Good cause I would want to whip them 70 to 21 and just happen to see him burn us for 3 TD's... That would be a good day... ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Berryb1906 on February 05, 2015, 05:54:50 am
He is gong to school t be an Orthodonist.... That is why he picked the Chicago area. Back up plan is in full effect! Academics wad the reason the entire time! Thanks for your comments! 

Good luck!  I will be following him for sure.  He was certainly our (NLR) only bright spot on that cold night against Bentonville and I'll be cheering for NIU and him.