Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg's Twitter Feed

Started by DCHawg, February 03, 2015, 07:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:11:07 pm
Grown men begging a kid. Wow.

I dont think some of you people on these boards know what the word "begging means"

I dont see anyone "begging" him to come here, I see people WANTING him to come here, and encouraging it, but I dont see begging.

Some of you are so stuck up you cant see it, so you bash others. Just stfu.

tophawg19

Guys Gragg has asked for help with this . Those on twitter , why not give it to him. He is one of ours asking for help
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogPound

Quote from: Maddhog on February 03, 2015, 08:14:47 pm
Don't judge.   The kids love the attention.  Hog fans are tweeting like crazy and its all positive.   The fans include some former players, current players, incoming players and the commoners like myself.  Twitter can be effective

"Kids love the attention".

Translated. Playing grown men like a cheap fiddle.

Maddhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 03, 2015, 08:15:57 pm
Guys Gragg has asked for help with this . Those on twitter , why not give it to him. He is one of ours asking for help

Yep. 
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HogPound

Quote from: FreshHog on February 03, 2015, 08:15:17 pm
I dont think some of you people on these boards know what the word "begging means"

I dont see anyone "begging" him to come here, I see people WANTING him to come here, and encouraging it, but I dont see begging.

Dude relax. Life will go on after signing day. Like it always does.

daprospecta

Between TenPenney,Dyer,and now possibly K.J. Hill, kids in the state don't love the state like they did when I was in school.  When I played high school football in Little Rock(2000-2003), if the hogs offered, you signed on the dotted line.  The only reason I could consider a recruit leaving is if we are over-stocked at a position.  K.J. could get to the hill and be the star receiver.  Why should we even be discussing him going elsewhere?

Woopig69

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:16:42 pm
"Kids love the attention".

Translated. Playing grown men like a cheap fiddle.
Translated. I'm a troll.

ArkRazr

Tweeted, I for one would love to have him on the hill!! Anything for gragg. :razorback:

luke hawg

hawginbigd1

+10000000 this get at em

duckman

Attila the Hog

If Will Gragg is asking us to send a Twitter to KJ, I say go for it.   Can't hurt.  Encourage him to sign with the Hogs.

aloha_kid

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2015, 07:44:27 pm
9 a.m.

Others of note:
8 a.m. Toby Weathersby
10 a.m. Dominique Reed

My guess is Reed is waiting on KJ to make his decision. 

HogPound

Quote from: Woopig69 on February 03, 2015, 08:18:54 pm
Translated. I'm a troll.

No. I'm a fan who is excited about signing day.

However, I'm not going to invest my time and energy in what an 18 year old kid does with his life. Nor am I going to beg him to come to Arkansas. You're either all HOG. Or not.

redeye

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:17:52 pm
Dude relax. Life will go on after signing day. Like it always does.

Try taking your own advice.  If you don't like it, then don't do it, but shut your pie hole.

HogPound

Quote from: redeye on February 03, 2015, 08:22:22 pm
Try taking your own advice.  If you don't like it, then don't do it, but shut your pie hole.

So angry. Wow.

redeye

Quote from: Uncommon on February 03, 2015, 07:44:27 pm
9 a.m.

Others of note:
8 a.m. Toby Weathersby
10 a.m. Dominique Reed

Great list you have going there!  I wish we had one of these sticky'd up top.

Artex501

People keep using the word beg or begging, now I haven't looked at any tweets, but from what anyone has said, I have yet to see anyone beg? I know it's hard for some of you guys and girls but stop pulling stuff from your keisters

WooPig90

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: redeye on February 03, 2015, 08:24:09 pm

See Rich Davenport's Tuesday Recruiting Tidbits in this forum.
Go Hogs Go!

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on February 03, 2015, 08:08:59 pm
Interesting post on the kj hill saga in the comment section of the mctelvin agim story on wholehogs
Sounds legit....but still a "source". He is one hell of a story teller if not true...haha.

Artex501

I see I was beat to the punch +1

redeye

Uncommon

Quote from: redeye on February 03, 2015, 08:24:09 pm
KJ Hill at 9 a.m.

No word on Brandon Scott or Willie Sykes.

Maddhog

Quote from: HogPound on February 03, 2015, 08:22:01 pm
No. I'm a fan who is excited about signing day.

However, I'm not going to invest my time and energy in what an 18 year old kid does with his life. Nor am I going to beg him to come to Arkansas. You're either all HOG. Or not.

No problem.  Don't participate but you're missing out.  🏈🐗

Hog Waller

Interesting post on the kj hill saga in the comment section of the mctelvin agim story on wholehogs

Some of the points made exactly what I have been wondering.  If true, wow!

Soooie21

Just think what a feeling this would be, you are a young man who takes his talent to the Hogs, do your best.  Then the rest of your life you would have the state of Arkansas in the palm of your hands, and that state would do anything for you.....Man what a feeling that would be..... :razorback:

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: Hog Waller on February 03, 2015, 08:27:47 pm
only a matter of time before this thread gets of course....locked...haha.

ArmyOfnobunaga

I think a lot of feelings are going to be hurt in about 12 hours. I mean I don't blame you guys for trying but I let go of that rope about a month ago.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

xxtomassxx1980

Btw...the big suprise will be Reed inking with us....lock it in.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

hhicNaychaBoi

if that story is a lie I would want that guy to be my lawer

hhicNaychaBoi

Maddhog

cmiller01

Looks like he deleted those tweets.

HogPound

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 03, 2015, 08:25:28 pm
Thats what happens to trolls, deal with it

I'm laid back and relaxing. None of these kids decisions are gonna get me worked up.

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: hhicNaychaBoi on February 03, 2015, 08:33:25 pm
If that story is a lie, he has to much time on his hands.

TXrazorback

Gragg pulled down those posts...oh well Ohio State it is...
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Boardon Hamsay

Yep, interesting read there.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HogPound

Quote from: TXrazorback on February 03, 2015, 08:39:51 pm
Gragg pulled down those posts...oh well Ohio State it is...

Yup. Lock. Sucks but oh well. Best of luck to him.

Build off what we got. We are on the upswing as a program.

collegestationhog

Maybe someone should get this trending with the student section at the basketball game tonight. Maybe a little chant. Anyone know somebody there

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on February 03, 2015, 08:09:17 pm
KJ, if you are readin the board tonight:

We would love to have you here at home in Arkansas for what we are building, but you need to want to be here, more than we want you to be here.

Be a Hog and be an integral part of a team that is built upon being Uncommon as an individual.

If not, good luck to you wherever you go, except when you play us.

Just sayin
Go Hogs Go!

woodrow hog call

I think some of you are actually hoping he doesn't sign with us just so you brag about
how you knew it all along, and how right you were.
You care more about being right than you do him coming
here to help the hogs.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

duckman

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 03, 2015, 08:31:26 pm
I think a lot of feelings are going to be hurt in about 12 hours. I mean I don't blame you guys for trying but I let go of that rope about a month ago.

I did, a loyal Razorback asked us to tweet.  So we did.  Does he know something we don't, who knows?  Will it hurt to do what he asked, nope....

Bubba's Bruisers

KJ would be a tremendous get, no doubt.  Want him.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: woodrow hog call on February 03, 2015, 08:44:58 pm
I think some of you are actually hoping he doesn't sign with us just so you brag about
here to help the hogs.

Just a lot of different type of people in this world.
Some are hopers.
Some are dreamers.
Some are ground into reality.
Some like only logic (myself)
some are negative.
And perhaps some just want to brag on a message board anonymously (pretty sad)

I just think grouping human beings into a set group randomly is too easy and disingenuous.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

oldhawg

Any chance Hill does not commit to anyone Thursday, just chills a few more days?

MuskogeeHogFan

here to help the hogs.

Not me, as I said above, I'd love to have him, but he needs to want to be here more than any of us want him to be here. Otherwise, he needs to go where he thinks he ought to be.
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

here to help the hogs.

Nah, some of us moved on when he moved on, except he wasn't ever "all in". Would have loved to have him, but we'll be fine, as be will.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: oldhawg on February 03, 2015, 08:47:22 pm
Any chance Hill does not commit to anyone Thursday, just chills a few more days?

I think it's 100% likely he won't commit thursday.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15