Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg's Twitter Feed

Started by DCHawg, February 03, 2015, 07:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Quote from: duckman on February 05, 2015, 02:43:52 am
KJ has 4.36 speed? Since when? At "The Open" his 40 time was like 4.6. It was hardly impressive and really one of the slower times for his size.

Cresthog

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 05, 2015, 10:25:56 am
UCA didn't offer Hill, so they must have not wanted him.  For 2015, UCA only signed 4 players from the State of Arkansas.  Conque's final recruiting class at UCA, he only signed 3 players from the State of Arkansas.

UCA did offer Dominique Reed, so UCA wanted Reed.  Don't be surprised if Reed turns out to be the best signee for the UofA for 2015 (best in regards to consistent on field production).

It sucks going against Conque and UCA for all the tops recruits in Arkansas.

Amazing he hasn't been picked off by the U of A staff or an NFL team. The seahawks do need a new OC I think. Are they in contact?

jkstock04

Two common denominators on this website outside of Razorback fans:

1) UCA homers
2) Dallas Cowboys homers
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

GoHogs1091

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 05, 2015, 10:28:45 am
They didn't offer Ty Storey either.  I guess they had better options than Ty at QB...

They signed a 6-7 QB yesterday from Sugarland, TX (Kolton Harfield), who threw for 3,044 yards and 33 TDs in 2014 (he threw for 2.308 yards and 24 TDs in 2013).

I will have to edit my post.  UCA signed 6 from the State of Arkansas for 2015.  Here is the information for their 2015 class I posted yesterday in the General Sports forum.

www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=587761.0

onebadrubi

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 05, 2015, 10:45:03 am
They signed a 6-7 QB yesterday from Sugarland, TX (Kolton Harfield), who threw for 3,044 yards and 33 TDs in 2014 (he threw for 2.308 yards and 24 TDs in 2013).

I will have to edit my post.  UCA signed 6 from the State of Arkansas for 2015.  Here is the information for their 2015 class I posted yesterday in the General Sports forum.

Serious question, what makes you care so much about UCA football to keep all these statistics at the tip of your finger?  Are you their SID or something, Mascot?

GoHogs1091

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 05, 2015, 10:46:25 am
Serious question, what makes you care so much about UCA football to keep all these statistics at the tip of your finger?  Are you their SID or something, Mascot?

I must not know that much because I just had to edit my reply in this thread (reply #247 in this thread).

By admitting that I must not know that much, I have made the first step towards wisdom. 

The ancient Philosopher, Socrates, said "the first step towards wisdom is to admit your ignorance".

:)

Cresthog

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 05, 2015, 10:58:52 am
I must not know that much because I just had to edit my reply in this thread (reply #247 in this thread).

By admitting that I must not know that much, I have made the first step towards wisdom. 

The ancient Philosopher, Socrates, said "the first step towards wisdom is to admit your ignorance".

But seriously, who are you?

Are you a robot or an algorithm created by the UCA science department/Brent Venables public relations team/Mississippi State's when they were coached by Stansbury?

Tim Harris

I came to this thread to see why it was still so active....then found out GoHogs was on another UCA rant!

Cresthog

Quote from: Tim Harris on February 05, 2015, 11:03:05 am
I came to this thread to see why it was still so active....then found out GoHogs was on another UCA rant!

Excellent choice you have made.

PorkRinds

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 05, 2015, 10:45:03 am

He's not better than Ty Storey, but they must have had no interest in a parade all American QB from Arkansas, because they never offered him.  No dude, let's be realistic.  There are kids they don't offer because they KNOW they have no chance.  KJ Hill was one of them.

PonderinHog

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on February 05, 2015, 10:58:52 am

And a thousand mile journey begins with one step...you'll get there someday.    ::)

hawginbigd1

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 05, 2015, 10:41:18 am
Two common denominators on this website outside of Razorback fans:

1) UCA homers
2) Dallas Cowboys homers

Well you left off:
3) UCA haters
4) ASU haters
5) Cowboys haters

Love my Bears, Indians err I mean Red Wolves, Cowboys, and Hogs! Hogs will always be #1 but i have enough love for all of these. i don't understand why any have to be played against the other. Guarantee you that any Bear fans that don't love the Razorbacks are not particularly sharp as UA has been a very good feeder for us the last 10 years or so.

Oklahawg

If we are posting on UCA we clearly have no reason to keep the thread alive.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra