Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg's Twitter Feed

Started by DCHawg, February 03, 2015, 07:22:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DCHawg

colbs

@W_Gragg7: Hog Nation, Jizzle wants Hog fans to show him how much we want him on the Hill! Hashtag #JUICEHill to show my guy some love! @KayJayHill

ADavisTheGOAT

I understand and I'm glad Will really wants him here, but I just don't think we get K.J.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

JaketheSnake

Get to it boys... You never know!

Scott7703

Will has to know where KJ is at. Why bother if the is no chance is my question?

The Boar War

Is KJ confused about whether or not Arkansas fans want him to honor the commitment he made back in the fall?

tophawg19

starting to think there may have been changes over the last few hours . Gragg isn't one to play games . looks like he feels we have a good chance and he is closer than most to the situation.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Tusks

Man inside bama recruiting is tweeting KJ highlights like crazy.  I notice no Razorback recruiting site is doing that.  Now I don't think they should be which is why its more curious that IBR is one highlight tweet after another.  Bama knows no shame.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TeufelHog

Ummmmmm, it doesn't matter how much we want him on "The Hill."  It only matters how much he wants to be on "The Hill." 

ldfergu

Did he say who he is deciding between tmrw?

SultanofSwine

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 03, 2015, 07:28:25 pm
Will has to know where KJ is at. Why bother if the is no chance is my question?

If Gragg wants folksy throw hill some pound signs, why not would be my question

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 03, 2015, 07:31:05 pm
starting to think there may have been changes over the last few hours . Gragg isn't one to play games . looks like he feels we have a good chance and he is closer than most to the situation.

I'd say closer than any outside of KJ's residence...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

mccurdy

whippersnapper

I have trusted in the Gragg/Hill relationship and hope it is still strong. Come on KJ!

PEtrader

Quit being babies and recruit him!   I just hit him up.
Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

online-with-swine

It can't hurt if he is really reconsidering the Hogs.

The Boar War

It's over.  Someone close to the situation tells me that DGB has called CBP to let him know that he's choosing the Razorbacks.     :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

RazorPiggie

Do we know what time he is announcing tomorrow.

Boardon Hamsay

I trust the twitterers to tweet twat they're told to twit tonight.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Uncommon

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 03, 2015, 07:43:13 pm
Do we know what time he is announcing tomorrow.
9 a.m.

Others of note:
8 a.m. Toby Weathersby
10 a.m. Dominique Reed

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Woopig69

bro's before ho's.

Idk about the spelling.

WooPig90

It would be messed up if Will is trollin  ::)

tophawg19

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 03, 2015, 07:34:42 pm
I'd say closer than any outside of KJ's residence...
There is another on here that is close and says '' if KJ makes the choice , it's all hog'' . I think there are some things in motion that may make it easier for him to pick the hogs if he wants to.

TXrazorback

This would be awesome if he calls the Hogs tomorrow...
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Southpaw Hawg

Nah I'll pass.  Grown men begging an 18 yr old to do anything is shameful

WooPig90

Quote from: Southpaw Hawg on February 03, 2015, 07:49:00 pm
Nah I'll pass.  Grown men begging an 18 yr old to do anything os shameful.

Pete Carroll is that you?!

Killean

Sounds like a normal weekend at the club..
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

BadHog

So where will he (you know the one) be announcing? What time? Anyone know?
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

woodrow hog call

So is grown men posting junk trying to make an 18 yr old look bad but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
that hasn't stopped a lot of posters.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Southpaw Hawg

rhames

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 03, 2015, 07:46:43 pm
There is another on here that is close and says '' if KJ makes the choice , it's all hog'' . I think there are some things in motion that may make it easier for him to pick the hogs if he wants to.

Who?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed

WooPig90

Quote from: BadHog on February 03, 2015, 07:52:04 pm
So where will he (you know the one) be announcing? What time? Anyone know?

9am, not sure where though

FreshHog

I dont normally tweet recruits, but I did this time ( since my boy gragg asked :D )

Here's what I tweeted for those of you interested :)

http://i.imgur.com/LVq4FwZ.png

tophawg19

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hogsmo Kramer

I agree and I don't do Twitter anyway so doesn't matter.

That said though we shouldn't have to "show love", at this point he knows we want him here but I'm not for begging a recruit to come to the Hill.

Either you're a hog or you're not and that's his decision to make in the end.

Besides I don't beg anyone but my wife and that's only on special occasions. ;D
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

LeadHog

Quote from: colbs on February 03, 2015, 07:22:22 pm
@W_Gragg7: Hog Nation, Jizzle wants Hog fans to show him how much we want him on the Hill! Hashtag #JUICEHill to show my guy some love! @KayJayHill
. Everyone needs to tweet #JUICEHill

hhicNaychaBoi

Interesting post on the kj hill saga in the comment section of the mctelvin agim story on wholehogs

MuskogeeHogFan

KJ, if you are readin the board tonight:

We would love to have you here at home in Arkansas for what we are building, but you need to want to be here, more than we want you to be here.

Be a Hog and be an integral part of a team that is built upon being Uncommon as an individual.

If not, good luck to you wherever you go, except when you play us.
Go Hogs Go!

HogPound

Großer Kriegschwein

things have been looking better for the hogs IRT KJ the last 24 hours. I'd say, just my own personal opinion, 75% chance he stays. High number, but it's hard to disappoint your homeboys. They've been working on him harder than anyone. They no when to press and when not to. Can do more good than a million retweets. Gragg is proving a point, that plenty of people in Arkansas want him to stay here.
This is my non-signature signature.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Oklahawg on February 03, 2015, 07:45:08 pm
Made it through the censors!

That's odd. Twouldn't know anything about that. ;)

Maddhog

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 03, 2015, 07:50:59 pm
Pete Carroll is that you?!

Don't judge.   The kids love the attention.  Hog fans are tweeting like crazy and its all positive.   The fans include some former players, current players, incoming players and the commoners like myself.  Twitter can be effective   
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

HogPound

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 03, 2015, 07:59:05 pm
9am, not sure where though

My constituents are saying war memorial stadium.