Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 Roster Change For Each Show

Started by hydrophonic, October 17, 2006, 07:26:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrophonic

If you could move 1 person to each show, what would you change and why?

To SmackDown!: Shelton Benjamin - I'll never understand why this guy is on WWE's sports entertainment show and not on their wrestling show.  It would be different if he could cut a promo.

To RAW: Matt Hardy - Reunite the Hardy Boyz and try to kick start the Tag Division.  As bad as WWE tag wrestling has been for the last few years, they are setting up an interesting division if they care to persue it: DX, Spirit Squad, Cade & Murdoch, Highlanders, Edge & Orton (even though I don't expect them to team very long).  Mix in the Hardys, put Benjamin and Haas back together, bring London & Kendrick over and suddenly tag wrestling could matter in the WWE again.

To ECW: Chris Benoit - They could run with pretty much the same gimmick they were setting up for Angle and it would almost be as good.  Benoit's lack of promo skills would be the only thing to slow him down.

To iMPACT!: Chris Jericho - I know this is cheating a little, but hey...  I started the thread.  ;)  I don't know if TNA is in a position to afford Jericho and who knows if he is ready to return to the industry, but putting him on their roster would be - to borrow a phrase from Nigel Tuffnel - "the extra push over the cliff."  Jericho would force Spike to give iMPACT! the 2nd hour that they already need.  They might even decide to do something crazy, like move their show to Mondays or Fridays.  If they had gone head to head, what do you think would have gotten the higher rating last night: HHH v Orton or Sting v Jericho?
"The future sucks." "Change it."

hogfan064

Raw-Mr. Kennedy. 

Smackdown-Chris Masters, the guy is a waste of space on Raw

ECW-Benoit.  No doubt about it.  If not ECW then Benoit needs to be main event on Raw.  His talented is being wasted on Smackdown. 

TNA-Ric Flair.  Flair fits this show more than he does WWE.  NWA is his home anyways.  I'd love to see Flair come to TNA and start up a new generation of horsemen.

CharlieHog

Don't care about the WWE but I'd love to see Paul London and Spanky come to TNA. I can't even think of anybody else that works for the WWE that I care to see.

Rooka

RAW- Mr. Kennedy
Smackdown- The Highlanders
ECW- Benoit
TNA- JERICHO! WRESTLING NEEDS JERICHO!

0515hv

I'd love to see Goldberg come to TNA.