Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Hour Raw Homecoming Tonight from Columbia, SC

Started by hogfan064, October 09, 2006, 12:46:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

Any ideas on what to expect.  Could be exciting, but then again this is the WWE we're talking about.

hydrophonic

No ideas, but I am looking forward to it.  I've been watching RAW the last couple of weeks and if WWE can put together a good show tonight I'll get back to ECW and SD! this week forward.

WWE needs to come up with something, TNA is starting to put together solid TV shows.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

hog_fan

Look for Kane to lose because rumor is he is taking time off.

ruzzman3

QuoteLook for Kane to lose because rumor is he is taking time off

yup i have heard the same.

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

Who is the new theme by again?  Pretty unimpressive if you ask me.

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

Please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match.....

hogsrule44

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

Quote from: hydrophonic on October 09, 2006, 07:05:59 pm
Please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match, please don't just be a tease for a unification match.....

MARK!

6 minutes.   :-\

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

My DVR just came on.  So if you aren't watching live, you probably missed the first hour.

Though "missed" might be a strong word.

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

hydrophonic

Am I the only one who likes the "King Booker" gimmick?

hydrophonic

I don't care what hogfan064 says, Melina is hot.

Hollywood_HOGan

this show is awful.

they need to end with a big bang.

Doesnt even come close to last years premier.

hydrophonic

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on October 09, 2006, 09:02:05 pmDoesnt even come close to last years premier.

That one wasn't a whole lot better.  Remember when all the WWE Legends beat up Rob Conway?

hydrophonic

Quote from: hydrophonic on October 09, 2006, 07:05:59 pm

Come on, put all the belts on the line.

hogfan064

Quote from: hydrophonic on October 09, 2006, 09:00:13 pm
I don't care what hogfan064 says, Melina is hot.

She's done something to herself to look better.  I think she's wearing less makeup. 

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HawgAdvocate

October 10, 2006, 12:16:48 pm #23 Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 02:47:57 pm by HawgAdvocate
Cena vs Taker had a chance to be a great match...and of course they botch the hype by having a run-in foil it....it's getting kinda sad when every show ends with fans booing due to the lack of clean finishes.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

hydrophonic

pioneerhog

I was hoping that the Shelton vs Benoit match would have been longer. I like Shelton's ability in the ring, not much on the mic, and we all know what Chris can do. I think this match could have been the best of the night but instead it was what 3 or 4 minutes long, that is just stupid. Show a match that actually has some wrestling in it for more than 5 minutes next time Vince.

hydrophonic

SwinerBock

Quote from: HaWg 10 WiLd on October 10, 2006, 12:06:09 pm
Quote from: hydrophonic on October 09, 2006, 08:55:27 pm
Am I the only one who likes the "King Booker" gimmick?

yes, you are most def. alone
Booker was much better with the "Tell me he did not just say that" schtick.