Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas makes cut for 5* OT Kenyon Green Jr (A&M lean, future Texan)

Started by RefineryHog, March 20, 2018, 03:00:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RefineryHog

Along with A&M,Texas,OU,LSU,TCU,Bama,Florida,Tennessee, Georgia. Big time company..

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Pudgepork

It's usual to see all of those schools and several more listed as offers on 5 stars.   The Hogs are the new name on the list, especially on a 5 star outside of Arkansas. This staff is getting the program mentioned in the right places.   Win games in an exciting, convincing way and it will all come together

farmhawg

This group works hard to at least be mentioned by top recruits. This is a great start.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Cinco de Hogo

Wow a 5* OT, I thought those didn't exist.  That's the true difinition of #Uncommon!

rljjr

I'd like for the Hogs to be holding the signed LOI. That's backflip worthy, and I can't backflip.

sickboy

So, I was curious. And it turns out the last time we made the final cut for a 5* kid not from the state of Arkansas was... Adrian Peterson. At least, that's what I could find. Maybe I missed someone. That was 14 years ago.

HogX

Quote from: sickboy on March 21, 2018, 01:09:37 pm
So, I was curious. And it turns out the last time we made the final cut for a 5* kid not from the state of Arkansas was... Adrian Peterson. At least, that's what I could find. Maybe I missed someone. That was 14 years ago.

Probably Dorial Green-Beckham, but he wasn't very far out of state.

sickboy

Quote from: HogX on March 21, 2018, 01:28:02 pm
Probably Dorial Green-Beckham, but he wasn't very far out of state.

Ah yes. DGB. Forgot about him. The recruiting sites are hard to use as resources for this type of information. It's easy to overlook guys.

razorbacker3

He'll stay in Texas. I doubt we make top 5.

Hogtimes

Looks like A&M, LSU, Bama and Oklahoma have his interest, with A&M in the lead.

Randohoggie

Quote from: sickboy on March 21, 2018, 01:09:37 pm

Alex Collins was a 5 star according to 247, although a composite 4 star.

moto625