Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 11:38:50 pm

Fear not fellow fairweathered fans

Started by Sweet Feet, March 10, 2018, 03:51:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Quote from: WorfHog on March 10, 2018, 06:38:43 pm
The SEC Tournament literally means nothing. The real test comes next week. Mike will have us rested and ready.

The anti Mike crowd is out in full force this afternoon. They'd rather have a washed up Texas castoff at the end of his career (ie Rick Barnes) than Mike, mainly because Rick Barnes is white. Mike's 7-3 against Barnes,he consistently outcoaches him. The sky is not falling. We'll be a 5 or 6 seed tomorrow with a good shot at the Sweet 16.  Lot's of good team's don't win their conference championship.

So many BS and offensive points trying to be made here it's hard to respond.....

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: rude1 on March 10, 2018, 06:42:14 pm
Wow you and CBS have us in the top 25............
do you not want them to be getting recognition?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rude1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2018, 06:43:37 pm
do you not want them to be getting recognition?
I want them to win something of significance, do that and recognition will come. Since we missed out on doing that in the regular season and now the conference tournament, our last chance to do anything is in the Big Dance. I hope it finally happens there.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: rude1 on March 10, 2018, 06:47:53 pm
I want them to win something of significance, do that and recognition will come. Since we missed out on doing that in the regular season and now the conference tournament, our last chance to do anything is in the Big Dance. I hope it finally happens there.
so a sweet sixteen? Or does recognition start at final four?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rude1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2018, 06:49:11 pm
so a sweet sixteen? Or does recognition start at final four?
Sweet 16 would be great, considering it's been 20+ years since we have accomplished that. It would show the program is moving forward.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: rude1 on March 10, 2018, 06:50:33 pm
Sweet 16 would be great, considering it's been 20+ years since we have accomplished that. It would show the program is moving forward.
man "if only" we would've gotten even 1 of those 5 BAD calls last year we would probably be in the sweet 16, hopefully we can overcome it this year!

orvillesghost

He is a decent/good coach who runs a clean program and there is something to be said for that.

I think a third or fourth place conference finish and the first weekend of the NCAA is about his limit though.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 10, 2018, 04:23:29 pm
Why are we even having to bring up post like this saying he doesn't need to be fired, everybody should know that.

Because he's sweet..........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sweet Feet

Of Course the fairweathered faithless trash the post lol. This site hates truth. Especially if its directed towards them. I love it ;D