Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vegas - Harvicking in full effect again

Started by Buff, March 04, 2018, 03:08:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Harvick starts running up off the bottom groove, and all the radio chatter becomes about copying that line.  Again.  Lol.

Buff

Imagine that - the airguns are *** up again

Racinray

Keep on Harvicking, more money in my pocket.

Buff

The fake drama was funny.  "Kyle Busch is coming."  Kyle Busch Kyle Busch Kyle Busch.....

Until they had to admit that, nevermind, Harvick was just cruising.

Buff

He might want to save that car for Phoenix, Texas, California, etc, etc, etc.

ImHogginIt

Boring race like all mile and a half tracks  :(

Congrats to Harvick though

Racinray

Only watched the last 30 laps, don't sound like I missed much.

ricepig

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 04, 2018, 07:41:28 pm
Boring race like all mile and a half tracks  :(

Congrats to Harvick though

I switched over during commercial breaks from the golf tournament, after looking at the same shite for the third time, I decided I'd rather watch women's basketball during the commercial breaks.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ricepig on March 04, 2018, 09:48:35 pm
I switched over during commercial breaks from the golf tournament, after looking at the same shite for the third time, I decided I'd rather watch women's basketball during the commercial breaks.

I can't stand basketball the past 15 years. Nothing but ghetto ball so I watch NASCAR, hockey and baseball until football rolls around

holeinthewall

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 05, 2018, 02:17:23 am
I can't stand basketball the past 15 years. Nothing but ghetto ball so I watch NASCAR, hockey and baseball until football rolls around

I'll watch the NCAA tourney.  Other than that it is horse racing and NASCAR until football season. 

Harvick has a serious shot at 3 in a row this week.

Buff

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 05, 2018, 08:56:02 am
I'll watch the NCAA tourney.  Other than that it is horse racing and NASCAR until football season. 

Harvick has a serious shot at 3 in a row this week.

And then they go to California where he's been solid.

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on March 05, 2018, 10:59:16 am
And then they go to California where he's been solid.
Going to be a little lighter in the wallet and in the points.

ImHogginIt

Never been a Harvick fan but I hope he , Johnson, Kurt B, and the other vets dominate this year over all the youngsters they are forcing on us. I'm still peeved on how Kenseth was forced out.

holeinthewall

QuoteI'm still peeved on how Kenseth was forced ou

I'm not.  He got fired the same way he left Roush.  Without having the opportunity to negotiate. He signed with Gibbs without ever saying a word he was leaving or was not coming back.  Gibbs just did the same thing to him  I think it is kind of funny actually.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: holeinthewall on March 08, 2018, 06:48:19 am
I'm not.  He got fired the same way he left Roush.  Without having the opportunity to negotiate. He signed with Gibbs without ever saying a word he was leaving or was not coming back.  Gibbs just did the same thing to him  I think it is kind of funny actually.

He left Jack because Jack lost the desire to actually try to win.

Buff

When's the last time a Roush driver did anything more significant than lucking into one win a year?  Roush doesn't even seem to be getting as much output from Roush-Yates engines than other teams running their motors.  Replaced Martin, Kurt Busch, and Kenseth with youngsters who weren't ready.  That whole organization is the Texas A&M of Nascar.