Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 02:10:58 pm

Mods

Started by hawgfan4life, February 25, 2018, 05:31:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

I made this plea before; please start banning and deleting this forum like the baseball forum has been.  It is clear that the quality and quantity of posters has declined because of the hate that dominates the forum.  We just won a huge game at AL, secured an NCAA bid, guaranteed at minimum a non-losing conference record, a 20th win, and the forum is railroaded by negativity.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 25, 2018, 05:31:46 pm
I made this plea before; please start banning and deleting this forum like the baseball forum has been.  It is clear that the quality and quantity of posters has declined because of the hate that dominates the forum.  We just won a huge game at AL, secured an NCAA bid, guaranteed at minimum a non-losing conference record, a 20th win, and the forum is railroaded by negativity.

The truth really bother you doesn't it! Wow you gotta be kidding.

Boardon Hamsay

Let's be accurate here. The Hogs have not yet "secured" their tourney bid.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

razorpimp

Quote from: hawgfan4life on February 25, 2018, 05:31:46 pm

I was very positive and gave props to not only the team/coach, but also all of the year long CMA supporters like FCJ, Banner, Roll, etc.  it wasn't until certain posters started attacking the people that haven't been all rainbows and sunshine is why I started firing back with facts.

jst01

Why is it so hard for people to scroll past what they don't like and ignore it? Nobody forces anyone to read, respond or believe anything on this site. You choose to read the site and you also choose to let what you read affect you in a negative way. Good lord people, it's a bunch of random people spouting off nonsense and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Randohoggie

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 25, 2018, 05:33:31 pm
The truth really bother you doesn't it! Wow you gotta be kidding.

If you find yourself posting this, realize 2 things ... you don't know what "truth" means and you are part of the problem.

Kevin

Jumpball is like old time wrestling.

Hogs win, the cma loyalists celebrate, then call out the haters. When the haters show up,  the shouting and changing begins.

Hogs lose, the reverse happens

We just need a Gordon Solie to complete the show

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: razorpimp on February 25, 2018, 05:40:17 pm
I was very positive and gave props to not only the team/coach, but also all of the year long CMA supporters like FCJ, Banner, Roll, etc.  it wasn't until certain posters started attacking the people that haven't been all rainbows and sunshine is why I started firing back with facts.

Well..."facts"...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

elksnort

Quote from: jst01 on February 25, 2018, 05:41:03 pm
Why is it so hard for people to scroll past what they don't like and ignore it? Nobody forces anyone to read, respond or believe anything on this site. You choose to read the site and you also choose to let what you read affect you in a negative way. Good lord people, it's a bunch of random people spouting off nonsense and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.
Best post by anyone in a long time. Thus ought to be stickied.

Randohoggie

Quote from: Kevin on February 25, 2018, 05:44:53 pm

Hogs win, the cma loyalists celebrate, then call out the haters. When the haters show up,  the shouting and changing begins.

Yet, you don't see the problem with what you just said ... when the Hogs lose, the haters show up to celebrate.

Further, you complain about being called "haters," yet you have no problem labeling people who are just happy Arkansas won as "cma loyalists."

elksnort

+1 for the Gordon Sollie reference!

Kevin

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 25, 2018, 05:47:11 pm
Yet, you don't see the problem with what you just said ... when the Hogs lose, the haters show up to celebrate.

Further, you complain about being called "haters," yet you have no problem labeling people who are just happy Arkansas won as "cma loyalists."

You totally missed the point.

I guess instead of using loyalist and hater, I should have used the wrestling terms baby face & heels.

the point is when the lose someone is going to start a thread about where is fcj, and when they win, somebody is going to start a post about how quite it is. 

Then, when the opposite view shows up, then the fight is on.

How about not calling the opposite out.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

Randohoggie

Quote from: Kevin on February 25, 2018, 05:53:09 pm
You totally missed the point.

I guess instead of using loyalist and hater, I should have used the wrestling terms baby face & heels.

the point is when the lose someone is going to start a thread about where is fcj, and when they win, somebody is going to start a post about how quite it is. 

Then, when the opposite view shows up, then the fight is on.

How about not calling the opposite out.

I don't disagree with that, but no matter how you slice it ... one side is happy when we win the other when we lose.  I will take people who are happy when Arkansas wins.

ShadowHawg

Couldn't help but notice you mentioned nothing about haters celebrating wins.

These are the types being kicked out of the baseball forum and they have no business here either.

There are legit concerns and opinions on both sides of the coin for discussion but that isn't what haters do here.

You stated before this season was even one game old how the basketball program wasn't trying to win championships and you would skip being in this forum for this season because of it. Yet you have been here all season long annoying people who enjoy the team and program.

You are the type that should simply be held to your own statement. YOU said you wouldn't be here this season. Pretty much reveals that you aren't here to roll with the punches of an up and season.

You are here for nothing but to circle like a buzzard for some form of roadkill to swoop in and feast on. You aren't here to celebrate at all and you know it.

Kevin

Nice job getting it trashed