Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OL commit discusses Morris, Fry and pledge to Hogs

Started by Richard Davenport, December 14, 2017, 10:37:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzback

In the interview I heard on the radio, Silas Robinson sounded like a kid raised on football.  He mentioned he liked to hunt and fish, outdoorsman, so I think he's going to love NWA.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Rayzback on December 15, 2017, 06:16:02 am
In the interview I heard on the radio, Silas Robinson sounded like a kid raised on football.  He mentioned he liked to hunt and fish, outdoorsman, so I think he's going to love NWA.

Definitely a country boy. His dad said as long as Fayetteville has diesel, Silas and his big truck will be ok.

SooieGeneris

RD: how do we stand with Banks in your opinion?

He is still listed as a commit but has had recent visits with Texass and UF.

I read where their old O line coach is going to Mizzou after Mullen wanted him to stay and coach TEs.

Will that maybe hurt UF's chances of taking him away? Thanks.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Lanlord

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 15, 2017, 09:26:47 am
Definitely a country boy. His dad said as long as Fayetteville has diesel, Silas and his big truck will be ok.

Oh yeah he'll fit right in!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Rayzback on December 15, 2017, 06:16:02 am

He'll probably be like Baz and never leave...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.