Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Kiffin question

Started by husker71, December 08, 2017, 09:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 09, 2017, 12:12:30 pm
Gotta have that spelling bee I was talking about

As a Grammarly premium account holder, I will concede defeat before the Bee begins.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Torqued pork

I don't care in the least if a coach has a wart or two as long as he's not a criminal.  I'm not interesed in inviting him to a bbq and a beer. He just needs to win football games,  period.

jbcarol

AL.com sports‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

Lane Kiffin agrees to 10-year extension with FAU; Dan Mullen tweets 'dinner on you'

QuoteJust hours before his Florida Atlantic Owls take the field in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl, coach Lane Kiffin is being rewarded for his efforts.

Kiffin, who led the Owls to a 10-win season in his first year at the helm, has agreed to a new 10-year deal with the school.

"This is further proof of FAU's unbridled ambition," FAU president John Kelly told ESPN on Tuesday.

Florida Atlantic (10-3) faces Akron on Tuesday night in the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl after winning nine straight games, including the Conference USA championship.

"We are grateful that the president and university are this excited about what we are doing here at FAU and into the future, although our focus remains completely on the team and this historic season finale tonight on ESPN," Kiffin told ESPN on Tuesday.

News spread fast of the extension.

New Florida coach Dan Mullen, who just left Mississippi State for Gainesville, congratulated Kiffin on the extension.

"Congrats Lane Kiffin," he tweeted. "Glad you're staying in the great state of UF. Dinner on you next time I'm in Boca Raton."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net