Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SMU vs Navy. This is what we have to look forward to.

Started by upperdeck_hawg, December 06, 2017, 12:31:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

upperdeck_hawg

I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

azhog10

regi

If it were 1971, yes,  but nobody runs the triple option wishbone in the SEC,  enjoy your misery 👍

Dannyluvssonic

Lol..you are about to tarred and feathered by the Hanging Chad's around here.

upperdeck_hawg

Quote from: regi on December 06, 2017, 12:33:16 pm
If it were 1971, yes,  but nobody runs the triple option wishbone in the SEC,  enjoy your misery 👍

So as long as we face teams that don't do anything "different" we'll be fine. 👌
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

OtterHog

Feel free to follow another team if this one doesn't suit you.

upperdeck_hawg

Quote from: SoonerBaHog on December 06, 2017, 12:46:25 pm
Seriously?  is that the best you can do?

You obviously didnt watch the game. Smu was totally unprepared for this game. Then no adjustments at all during the game. Navy had their second and third teamers in by mid second half and didnt punt once.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Smashmouth2004

factchecker

SMU vs. #11 Houston.  This is what we have to look forward to.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogeration

woodhog14

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on December 06, 2017, 12:31:28 pm

https://youtu.be/3PhXzQogTzg
You do know that Tom Herman while at Houston lost to Navy and Texas still hired him right?

Don't you think we have better atheltes than SMU as well? I do. Dumb post.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

azhog10

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Pigstie

The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

azhog10

TexasRazorback

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on December 06, 2017, 12:31:28 pm

https://youtu.be/3PhXzQogTzg

Glad you can go pull up 2 yr old youtube videos. Had we hired Saban you'd probably pull up this video at Bama and say how bad a hire Saban is 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qc-bj2i2nQ. Get out of here tool

Billy Bats

Anybody got the link to Saban's home loss to ULM?  Every coach lays an egg, hero.  Trick is to not lay 8 straight.

upperdeck_hawg

Quote from: TexasRazorback on December 06, 2017, 01:11:30 pm
Glad you can go pull up 2 yr old youtube videos. Had we hired Saban you'd probably pull up this video at Bama and say how bad a hire Saban is 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qc-bj2i2nQ. Get out of here tool

There's more.  2016 and 2017 vs Memphis were almost as ugly.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

upperdeck_hawg

Quote from: Billy Bats on December 06, 2017, 01:56:33 pm
Anybody got the link to Saban's home loss to ULM?  Every coach lays an egg, hero.  Trick is to not lay 8 straight.

Well Navy did finally punt this year and Smu only gave up 43 points in the loss so I guess he's on a good trajectory.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Billy Bats

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on December 06, 2017, 02:17:03 pm
Well Navy did finally punt this year and Smu only gave up 43 points in the loss so I guess he's on a good trajectory.

Navy would spank the brakes off the 2017 hogs. 

Mo_Better_Hogs

Sheesh. While you're at it, go cue up Urban Meyer and Ohio State's performance against Iowa this year.

HoggieStyle

Billy Bats

Quote from: HoggieStyle on December 06, 2017, 03:35:49 pm
Navy and Houston ain't Bama and Auburn.

Damn....

True.  But they are right there with Toledo and Texas Tech.

shotgun7

This was year 2, and first year of OC calling the plays...and not even a little defense established...c'mon