Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All the PRJ and Porktarian and others you could read

Started by HognotinMemphis, December 05, 2017, 05:15:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

East Clintwood

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 05:15:08 pm
and they were all wrong. I've told you from the beginning it would NOT be Norvell. In the last week, I've told you it would be Chad Morris. Welcome, Coach Morris. Thanks for taking the job. Looking forward to renewal of the Razorbacks as a competitive team in the SEC.

What are you after?  An attaboy, a cookie,  a gold star?

All you did was be an early bearer of bad news.

Woopie!
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Torqued pork

Quote from: David† on December 05, 2017, 07:46:12 pm
We are dumb enough to try and get Gus again.
Gus will probably be coaching Troy St.
by then so we may get him.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 06, 2017, 11:02:51 pm
Bingo. It's a talent most do not have. Thus, all the posers who talk big with "insider" info that is never accurate.

Wow.....I am flattered with all the courting you are trying with me Ruby....

You seem to be angling for a rumble on the promenade...
You don't want to do that Rudy, I have security...I got 3 guys from Bunkie Perkins crew, snoblind, Rex Mentor, Pig in the Pokey, Duck, Rudy Baylor and gulp.....Pork Twain...you seen the size of that dude? Nobody brings a guy around that large unless he is looking for trouble.

I don't have one source, I have many....I brought info from all of them.

I got the rooster, I got the crow
I got the ebb, I got the flow.

You are a blowhard...a troll. You aren't in my league Ruth...

PRJ

Biggus Piggus

and they were all wrong. I've told you from the beginning it would NOT be Norvell. In the last week, I've told you it would be Chad Morris. Welcome, Coach Morris. Thanks for taking the job. Looking forward to renewal of the Razorbacks as a competitive team in the SEC.

I bow.
[CENSORED]!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 07, 2017, 07:30:33 am

You don't want to do that Rudy, I have security...I got 3 guys from Bunkie Perkins crew, snoblind, Rex Mentor, Pig in the Pokey, Duck, Rudy Baylor and gulp.....Pork Twain...you seen the size of that dude? Nobody brings a guy around that large unless he is looking for trouble.

PRJ

You forgot to ask him about the shag carpet..ha

RazorChuck

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 05, 2017, 10:38:11 pm
You change as the wind blows. Totally unreliable. I've said Morris will be the choice since Gus renewed with Auburn. You and others screaming it was Norvell, then it was Kiffin, then it was possibly Leach, then it was Venables. Good lord. Listen to yourself. Better yet, read all of your posts here. It's like Hillary Clinton's political views.
and you are so like the lie that is trump...........

Lanny

Actually you mentioned Chad Morris to me back in October.  You're not giving yourself enough credit.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Lanny on December 07, 2017, 07:36:59 am
Actually you mentioned Chad Morris to me back in October.  You're not giving yourself enough credit.

LMAO.

PRJ

Albert Einswine

I don't doubt that all these guys have sources. I've just learned over the years the sources aren't any good. Not a shot, just a fact.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

The real Hogules

Quote from: RazorChuck on December 07, 2017, 07:35:31 am
and you are so like the lie that is trump...........

Don't bring politics into this, Razorshmuck.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Redhogs

PRJ
I don't know how this guy is still posting here....seriously. Troll is being kind... just never stops trying to light fires.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

mhsbc59

This thread is great, so I must chime in, so I can get the updates.  But it is known that HiM is Lanny's troll to push traffic on the site.
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: mhsbc59 on December 07, 2017, 07:51:56 am
This thread is great I must chime in so I can get the updates.  But it is know that HiM is Lannys troll to push traffic on the site.

HIM push traffic? Look, the dude may run in Traffic but if they are wanting traffic here, HIM would be about nineteen thousand and three on that list.....

PDJ

porkrindjimmy

PRJ

Oh yeah...also...Karma is part of my security.

Dude is a ninja...he doesn't play Rudy.

PRJ

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on December 05, 2017, 05:18:56 pm
Can't get a better coach if we don't @#$%^#^$ offer them.

Went FROM GUS STRAIGHT TO MORRIS......WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can some of you not get through your thick skulls that Malzahn was fake news made by the local media to get clicks

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: MC_Hog on December 05, 2017, 05:19:28 pm
There's going to be a revolt....Arkansas will lose a lot of season ticket holders.

2 questions.....

1.  Are you saying the hogs have a lot of bandwagon fans?

2.  How many do you think will wet the bed for tickets if the Chad Morris experiment works out?

mhsbc59

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 07, 2017, 07:53:57 am
HIM push traffic? Look, the dude may run in Traffic but if they are wanting traffic here, HIM would be about nineteen thousand and three on that list.....

PDJ
He is here to stir the pot look pg on a thread he starts to call out other posters that is not trashed right from the start and has a complement from the head man to boot
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

David†

Quote from: Lanny on December 07, 2017, 07:36:59 am

Is he your brother-in-law or crazy uncle?

LumberBacks

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 06, 2017, 10:25:28 pm
I was right about Norvell not being hired. He was never offered. So I will not need to delete my account. You should do the honorable thing and delete your account since you add nothing to this board other than attacking other posters. It's all you have. I gave good info on morris and told you he would be the next coach. All you have is petty childish attacks because you cannot deal with looking stupid while I am always right.
Is this squabbling all about who gets the  "I was right about Norvell" trophy that Baz is designing?

hog911

Well thank you so much for your unforeseeable knowledge! We got a below average HC to replace another below average HC and it only cost $20 million dollars! Great Job!

PonderinHog

You're so special!  Good For You!

HeathWimp

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 05, 2017, 09:01:00 pm
Why are you even here? You make love to Bevo.

Yep, I said Kiffin.  Yep, I wanted Kiffin but you better check my recent posts about Morris....

And if he does sway Venables, which, BTW, is a better than even shot.....

You're gonna lick my boots Bojangles.

PRJ

I don't have any sources, but it defies common sense that Venables would come here.  Maybe if we offered him 2.5 mil, but we are Arkansas, and would not do that.

I certainly hope he comes, but it is the same deal as all the Gus hoopla - it just doesn't make sense.....
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

The Kig

Why are there legitimate threads that get sent to the Trash folder and this drivel has been allowed to remain?
Poker Porker

Lanny

Quote from: mhsbc59 on December 07, 2017, 07:51:56 am
This thread is great, so I must chime in, so I can get the updates.  But it is known that HiM is Lanny's troll to push traffic on the site.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

The Kig

Poker Porker

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 07, 2017, 07:45:40 am
I don't doubt that all these guys have sources. I've just learned over the years the sources aren't any good. Not a shot, just a fact.
I've never had a source. As a previous comment said, i see the available public info and draw conclusions from it. Guys like PRJ want you to think they are "connected". Apparently, it helps their fragile egos.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 07, 2017, 09:08:33 am
I've never had a source. As a previous comment said, i see the available public info and draw conclusions from it. Guys like PRJ want you to think they are "connected". Apparently, it helps their fragile egos.

My fragile ego?

Everyday, all day ,I am rocking down the road feeling 10 feet tall....

Meanwhile you got to have Lanny come in here and try to give you some support

You are out of your league.

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Lanny on December 07, 2017, 08:41:19 am
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Because every time HIM runs into some trouble,  you like to try to bail him out.

PRJ

DeltaBoy

We were told Norvell was out Thanksgiving Weekend.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Al Boarland

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 06, 2017, 11:45:47 pm
Lots of ego and depending on an internet persona to give purpose to one's life. If a guy comes here to get pats on the back or to convince us that they are the man, it might be time to crack that last Natty Light, turn off Live PD, and reflect and/or re-evaluate for awhile in total darkness and silence.

Seriously. You don't see me coming here to claim glory for keeping everyone informed on the Gus situation...

Mike Irwin

Not that hard to figure out. Can't get Gus? Go for a Gus clone. Both are former HS coaches. Both jumped to the college ranks because of a hurry up spread offense. Gus was a coordinator at Arkansas, Tulsa and Auburn. Morris at Tulsa and Clemson. Gus spent a year as a head coach at Arkansas State before going to Auburn. Morris three years at SMU before going to Arkansas.

The OTR

You tried to tell us.  Nobody listened.  Some things never change.