Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 03:19:56 pm

I've never trusted obese people

Started by BoynamedWooPigSooie, October 09, 2017, 01:28:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Never.  Can't deal w/ their laziness, lack of discipline, no self-control, heavy mouth breathing, odors, zero personal accountability, constant sweat and minute ability to focus and get a job done.  Add in the generally lower confidence and woe is me constant crying out for attention that revolves around their fatness and it makes me wonder how an obese coach ever gets a high profile coaching job.

Sorry if you haven't seen your pecker in a decade or coach the Razorbacks but if you can't manage yourself how can you lead 120 18-22 yr olds to success when they see a sloven, sloppy, wrinkled clothes wearing buffoon never practicing what he preaches himself. People aren't stupid (mostly) and no-one likes a preachy know-it-all that can't keep his own life in good order.

That is all, off to run a bit during lunch break.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Stupid - given to unintelligent decisions or acts :acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on October 09, 2017, 01:28:16 pm
Never.  Can't deal w/ their laziness, lack of discipline, no self-control, heavy mouth breathing, odors, zero personal accountability, constant sweat and minute ability to focus and get a job done.  Add in the generally lower confidence and woe is me constant crying out for attention that revolves around their fatness and it makes me wonder how an obese coach ever gets a high profile coaching job.

Sorry if you haven't seen your pecker in a decade or coach the Razorbacks but if you can't manage yourself how can you lead 120 18-22 yr olds to success when they see a sloven, sloppy, wrinkled clothes wearing buffoon never practicing what he preaches himself. People aren't stupid (mostly) and no-one likes a preachy know-it-all that can't keep his own life in good order.

Bye, because after that diatribe when you come back I'm sure your account here will be suspended.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

razoredge178

I really enjoyed the OP. I wish I could get paid $4M to wear a sweatshirt to the nicest football stadium in the world. Classy.

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

AirWarren

Fat and skinny people can both be retarded it seems.

greenEGnHAWGS

I've never liked Andy Reid either...I mean...cmon...gross...

sarcasm/off
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 09, 2017, 01:53:15 pm
I've never liked Andy Reid either...I mean...cmon...gross...

sarcasm/off
if you are old too than it doesnt bother as much. 40-something and fat?? That's laziness or gluttony.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

PorkRinds

Ignorant. Especially if you voted for Trump.

OldCoot

What's the purpose of attacking someone personally? Other than his coaching ability, he's always treated us right.

It's low rent.

hoglady

I know heavy people who eat moderately and work out religiously.
Although, most of them are older men and women who weren't heavy in their younger years.

I don't really judge folks on their weight.
It's just always hard to know whether weight gain is caused by lack of motivation or other factors.
Can't throw all heavy people into the same basket.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

island hog

Easily the most disrespectful statements I've heard from anyone in a long time.  I realize that fan bases are made up of lots of different types of people but you make me sick to think you consider yourself to be a Razorback. 

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hawgphat

I forwarded this thread on to Santa Claus.

Vantage 8 dude

And of course every overweight person fits that bill. How often can one say moronic? For instance how often have you ever heard of actual, verifiable medical conditions such as out of whack thyroid gland that can cause someone to be overweight?  How about other issues that might control one's metabolism Then again, with your obvious brilliant Einsteinian-like reasoning every one who's overweight fits your judgment call. Well then I suspect, but have no proof, that a good portion of us here on HV would be condemned to your harsh judgment.

And as far as someone not being able to see to "see their pecker in a decade" I have to really wonder about that bit of brilliance. And with all due respect to Jen or SOMEONE was apparently able to find it given the recent addition to the Bielema family. Besides, how do you know so much about whether or not Bret can see "it"? I mean inquiring minds really do want to know.

One last thing: if your moronic rant is to believed then you obviously don't trust over half the population of the United States; nor do you trust a good portion of the world's. Hate to tell you this Jethro: the entire WORLD has a weight problem. But don't let that fact get in the way of your total blow hard b.s. And this coming from someone who is actually underweight for his size and body mass. So sometimes nothing else has to be said by anyone to prove the total ignorant Neanderthal intellect of a poster.

hamARchy in the USA

Quote from: hoglady on October 09, 2017, 02:01:53 pm
I know heavy people who eat moderately and work out religiously.
Although, most of them are older men and women who weren't heavy in their younger years.

I don't really judge folks on their weight.
It's just always hard to know whether weight gain is caused by lack of motivation or other factors.
Can't throw all heavy people into the same basket.

Sugar in many cases.  Gotta cut back on the sugar.

pigz

But being in my mid-thirties it is hard to get rid of this gut and the handles on the backside. I used to be one of those eat anything you want and it wont affect you types, but once i hit 30 that came to an end real quick. I was around 180 back then and now hover around 200-205. Sucks
You guys have a good time frig dancing

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: pigz on October 10, 2017, 04:29:00 pm
But being in my mid-thirties it is hard to get rid of this gut and the handles on the backside. I used to be one of those eat anything you want and it wont affect you types, but once i hit 30 that came to an end real quick. I was around 180 back then and now hover around 200-205. Sucks
No doubt....for a lot of folks it's a matter of a slowing metabolism. Tends to happen as a natural part of the aging process. Then again, for the OP that makes absolutely no difference 'cause after all anyone who's overweight HAS to just be a lazy, no good slob.

Just makes wonder what this clown actually looks like. Also makes me realize how dangerous it is for some folks not to keep taking their meds.

KlubhouseKonnected

I'm pretty it wasn't intended to be taken seriously

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 10, 2017, 06:32:22 pm
I'm pretty it wasn't intended to be taken seriously
Well then don't be stupid enough to post it. On second thought, that WOULD eliminate most the inane posts on this site. Not a bad idea at that.

I'm also sure that's the reason it wasn't move to "Trash".

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 10, 2017, 07:38:22 pm
Well then don't be stupid enough to post it. On second thought, that WOULD eliminate most the inane posts on this site. Not a bad idea at that.

I'm also sure that's the reason it wasn't move to "Trash".

Jokes is jokes but they don't all land. Admittedly that was not a great effort on his part

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 10, 2017, 09:42:19 pm
Jokes is jokes but they don't all land. Admittedly that was not a great effort on his part
I'm just curious as to why you're acting as his mouthpiece. I mean he had a big enough trap to make the statements, jokingly or not, you mean he's such a coward that he can't explain/apologize himself ??? What a worm....

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 10, 2017, 10:01:11 pm
I'm just curious as to why you're acting as his mouthpiece. I mean he had a big enough trap to make the statements, jokingly or not, you mean he's such a coward that he can't explain/apologize himself ??? What a worm....

I got an empty house, all my waiver wire moves in and watching football is not an option

OneTuskOverTheLine™

ho does a fat person's ability to focus on minute details bother you? Do you really believe it's laziness that allows them to focus?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 10, 2017, 10:09:21 pm
I got an empty house, all my waiver wire moves in and watching football is not an option
What the ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

KlubhouseKonnected

Vantage 8 dude

goodguytex

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 10, 2017, 06:21:30 pm
No doubt....for a lot of folks it's a matter of a slowing metabolism. Tends to happen as a natural part of the aging process. Then again, for the OP that makes absolutely no difference 'cause after all anyone who's overweight HAS to just be a lazy, no good slob.

Just makes wonder what this clown actually looks like. Also makes me realize how dangerous it is for some folks not to keep taking their meds.
Obese people know they're obese, are very much aware of it. They look in the mirror, don't like what they see, how they feel. Noone has to point it out to them. Now bielema doesn't have to worry quite as much about his physique because he's married to a gorgeous woman. But he's still very much aware of his health, how he feels.

And the older he gets, the more concerned he will get too. But that has nothing to do with the kind of coach he is. He needs to be judged based on coaching performance. Nothing else.

KlubhouseKonnected