Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haven't seen any of the Bieliemers tongiht

Started by HeathWimp, October 07, 2017, 07:09:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

losthawg68

Why in the world would anyone want to fire BB? He has single coached an NFL QB, JJ Watt (he developed Watt from wanting to be nothing but a return guy, little known fact). This Oline coach will prove himself, everyone knows that line positions take 7 years to build. Y'all stop hating, you're a bunch of homers.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Roaringboar

Quote from: losthawg68 on October 07, 2017, 11:40:31 pm
Why in the world would anyone want to fire BB? He has single coached an NFL QB, JJ Watt (he developed Watt from wanting to be nothing but a return guy, little known fact). This Oline coach will prove himself, everyone knows that line positions take 7 years to build. Y'all stop hating, you're a bunch of homers.

Another lonely little Bieliemer.....it's okay.....the Non-Bieliemers are ready to accept you with open arms as soon as you realize Bert is nothing but a crappy coach who's all talk and no action.....it's okay.....we can wait while you're still mulling it over when Alabama and Auburn crush us for a combined 108-24........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

wachhog

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 07, 2017, 10:57:08 pm
Whatever. People love and hate based on wins and forget to humanize those seen by all. Call him a bad coach, but personal attacks reflect genuine dislike/hate and there's no 2 ways around that fact
He has arrogantly run his mouth,  putting down others, too many times. So, no, I have never liked him. I do not think he has represented Arkansas well on or off the field. Bobby did not represent us well off the field but he won.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:23:40 pm

HAHAHAHAHA......... I "cannt" read........that's funny since you apparently CANNOT write for $*%& and need some spelling lessons...........I didn't say it was easy, but you said "Bielema has done so much for our program except for win" and the truth is that it's just BS.
The truth is you said "we have him an easy job."  So what part of that is you not saying it was easy?

Again with the reading... I said "he has ran a clean program," which is true regardless of what you can comprehend. 

Son another note, he has done a lot of good for the program, just like HdN did some good things for the program.  At the end of the day, they both lost the fan base and needed/need to move on.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:23:40 pm

HAHAHAHAHA......... I "cannt" read........that's funny since you apparently CANNOT write for $*%& and need some spelling lessons...........I didn't say it was easy, but you said "Bielema has done so much for our program except for win" and the truth is that it's just BS.

Cornfused...

I didn't say it was easy...

...we gave him an easy job and made him his own boss, unlike when he was at Wisconsin where Barry Alvarez obviously had his boot up his @$$

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 11:47:44 pm
The truth is you said "we have him an easy job."  So what part of that is you not saying it was easy?

Again with the reading... I said "he has ran a clean program," which is true regardless of what you can comprehend. 

Son another note, he has done a lot of good for the program, just like HdN did some good things for the program.  At the end of the day, they both lost the fan base and needed/need to move on.

1) I did not say he had nor that we gave him an easy job; you said he had helped the program so much compared to others across the nation and he simply hasn't done any better than anyone else because there are still issues, such as the fight in practice before the A&M game.

2) I want to ellaborate on the easy job thing.....I get his job wasn't easy, but let's face it, when you've only won 10 SEC games in five years, you don't deserve the job you have, and he has recruited top 30 classes every year.....the way this game went was a joke, just like the TCU game......there is no coaching going on in this program what-so-ever....

3) Again, how has he helped our program? He has not helped with the grades.....what improved academics we are seeing are coming from other sports like Baseball and some of the minor sports like Track and Tennis, and even if the grades were getting better, that would be the kids working to increase their grades, not Bret, so to give him credit for the kids hard work is just crap.....I've never seen him suspend/discipline a star athlete for not doing well in class....and that's why if we went 5-7 other teams would get in before Arkansas

4) Just because you put a "Son" in there doesn't make your words gold "gramps"

Roaringboar

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on October 07, 2017, 11:47:53 pm
Cornfused...

I didn't say it was easy...

...we gave him an easy job and made him his own boss, unlike when he was at Wisconsin where Barry Alvarez obviously had his boot up his @$$

Easy in terms of us not telling him what to do all of the time.....Easy in terms of Long not demanding more results sooner....I don't mean easy as in his job was easy to get wins, but easy as in we let this crap go on for so long without demanding more results for the $4 million a year we're paying him.....

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: rude1 on October 07, 2017, 11:28:55 pm
Totally disagree wit this sentiment, of course his weight means something when you are looking these kids in the eye and trying to motivate them to work harder, instill the value of self discipline, and trying to get them to buy into the belief that doing these things will produce a winning team. How do you give that message effectively when you seem to be lacking in all those areas your are preaching are so valuable? There's a reason you don't see  a lot of guys who look like our coach heading big time programs.

Trying to compare college football to pro football is completely absurd. Andy Reid doesn't have to recruit or motivate kids, it is a business and the players know this, if you don't work your butt off there will be someone take your job. You draft players and sign free agents and you spend your time molding them into a competitive unit, not motivating them to get into the best shape possible, they come to you that way.

The guy is fighting for his job and reputation just had his first child, perhaps he's under a little stress.  I bet if he was winning more you dont have 99% of these comments show up.  Sad...

Roaringboar

All I'm going to say is that for the last two weeks we "darksiders" and "non-bieliemers" and those of us you former alumni insulted us and said weren't real fans and "probably never even went to a game" are finally starting to realize we told you so....This is exactly what you're donations and ticket fees have been going to pay for, a mediocre coach who has no idea what he's doing. And now that the sun's gone down, I like how the Bielemers are crawling out from under their rocks to cry, "But Bielema is the bestest ever, he's like my bestest bff" but the truth is Bielema should be fired by noon tommorrow, or else this program is going to be doomed....The season already is, but if Long was smart he'd fire Bret, negotiate the buyout, and begin forming a committe to do a real coaching search, not the joke he called interviews he did last time..........

Roaringboar

And while I'm at it....thought I'd leave this here.....because we "darksiders" have said this was going to happen all season long......

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: Danny J on October 07, 2017, 07:15:01 pm
No they're not. Wait till Monday possibly even tomorrow night. It will be the same excuses used after Mizzou and VT last year just repackaged.

Okay, all you haters are the last ones to talk about anything be "repackaged."  Heck, you guys don't even "repackage."  You just regurgitate that same BS all day, every day!  God, get a new schtick already because your constant xitchiness is getting terribly old.  I hope Bret Beliema stays here forever!  No excuses needed.

mckinneyhog5

Wonder how many posters here ridiculing BBfor his weight can't see their own feet or tie their own shoes?
I've wanted BB to succeed since he got here and wanted a win today. It was a very disappointing loss to say the least. I've also supported each coach that has coached at the UofA and BB is no different.
I'm sure his time here is limited but I don't want the program and the UofA represented by the idiots that make fun of his weight or call him Bert. Luckily those that do will never be in a position to hire/fire a coach. You just make yourself look stupid.
Anyway, as long as he's the HC at Arkansas he'll have my support but I support the program and would like the next coach we hire to know that we're all not a bunch of idiots.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HeathWimp on October 07, 2017, 07:09:51 pm
They are awfully quiet.....but I'd be willing to bet they are back by Tuesday with a boatload of new excuses and justifications....
I've supported Bret, not BERT, because he's the head coach of the U of A, my alma mater. As such I'll always want for WHO EVER'S the coach to be successful. This doesn't "marry" me to the man or his staff. It merely "weds" me to the Arkansas Razorbacks. So while I have no excuses or justifications, nor will I offer any, I will continue to do everything in my power as a fan and supporter of the TEAM and to wish them success. If that makes me a blind Bret "hugger" in your eyes then so be it (and I really couldn't give a damn).....actually all I really want is to have some great success for the program.

Roaringboar

Quote from: HeathWimp on October 07, 2017, 07:09:51 pm
They are awfully quiet.....but I'd be willing to bet they are back by Tuesday with a boatload of new excuses and justifications....

They'll be back with a vengence either this afternoon or tonight...... :puke:

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:57:00 pm
1) I did not say he had nor that we gave him an easy job; you said he had helped the program so much compared to others across the nation and he simply hasn't done any better than anyone else because there are still issues, such as the fight in practice before the A&M game.

2) I want to ellaborate on the easy job thing.....I get his job wasn't easy, but let's face it, when you've only won 10 SEC games in five years, you don't deserve the job you have, and he has recruited top 30 classes every year.....the way this game went was a joke, just like the TCU game......there is no coaching going on in this program what-so-ever....

3) Again, how has he helped our program? He has not helped with the grades.....what improved academics we are seeing are coming from other sports like Baseball and some of the minor sports like Track and Tennis, and even if the grades were getting better, that would be the kids working to increase their grades, not Bret, so to give him credit for the kids hard work is just crap.....I've never seen him suspend/discipline a star athlete for not doing well in class....and that's why if we went 5-7 other teams would get in before Arkansas

4) Just because you put a "Son" in there doesn't make your words gold "gramps"
The "son" part was supposed to be "so on".  Working on my iPhone, sorry.

You did say the job was easy.  You yourself in this thread.

I did not say most of what you said I said.  YJMSU

We've had more Academic All-SEC players in FOOTBALL under CBB than any previous coach, our football team Gpa is higher, and we graduate more players. 

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 08, 2017, 12:10:23 am
All I'm going to say is that for the last two weeks we "darksiders" and "non-bieliemers" and those of us you former alumni insulted us and said weren't real fans and "probably never even went to a game" are finally starting to realize we told you so....This is exactly what you're donations and ticket fees have been going to pay for, a mediocre coach who has no idea what he's doing. And now that the sun's gone down, I like how the Bielemers are crawling out from under their rocks to cry, "But Bielema is the bestest ever, he's like my bestest bff" but the truth is Bielema should be fired by noon tommorrow, or else this program is going to be doomed....The season already is, but if Long was smart he'd fire Bret, negotiate the buyout, and begin forming a committe to do a real coaching search, not the joke he called interviews he did last time..........

I'd love to see a single post saying bielema is great that's not dripping with sarcasm (which you seem to miss, by the way). We are stuck with him at least through the end of the season. Just need to let things play out. Just because most people aren't carrying torches and pitchforks doesn't mean they love bielema. Some people just love football and love the hogs and try to find any lone brightspot there might be. And FYI, the only reason this thread was moved is because I move any thread that starts out with "where are all the coach "x" lovers/haters now?"  Don't care which side you might take or I might take but a thread started simply to argue with other posters belongs in the trash. You might as well name the thread "you're a dumbass and I'm not so let's fight". Same difference in my opinion.

And for the record, I'm ready to see Long AND Bielema packed up and headed back north.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.