Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Art Vandalay on 09 Aug 2017
  • Anyone called foundation to find out how much these cost?  Saw Jeff Long mention them on Twitter and wondered if anyone called.
  • #2 by DIYHOG on 10 Aug 2017
  • $16k annually for a 5 year commitment
  • #3 by Mr. Porkleone on 10 Aug 2017

If true. That's ridiculous for 4-5 games a year.
  • #4 by ricepig on 11 Aug 2017
  • If true. That's ridiculous for 4-5 games a year.

Oh it's true! And it's for 7 games in the future.
  • #5 by ricepig on 11 Aug 2017

I thought the two field boxes where the players entrance is, were higher?
  • #6 by DIYHOG on 14 Aug 2017
  • I thought the two field boxes where the players entrance is, were higher?

I think there is very low interest at this price. At first they wanted a $1k deposit and now that is being waived. These are being offered to Silver members and above first. Me personally, no way I make that commitment for only 4 seats and all you get is a tiny personal tv. Someone needs to wake up and be real with this pricing for the north end zone.
  • #7 by ricepig on 14 Aug 2017
  • I think there is very low interest at this price. At first they wanted a $1k deposit and now that is being waived. These are being offered to Silver members and above first. Me personally, no way I make that commitment for only 4 seats and all you get is a tiny personal tv. Someone needs to wake up and be real with this pricing for the north end zone.

Last month they had 41 of 70 committed, or so I heard.
  • #8 by Inhogswetrust on 16 Aug 2017
  • I think there is very low interest at this price. At first they wanted a $1k deposit and now that is being waived. These are being offered to Silver members and above first. Me personally, no way I make that commitment for only 4 seats and all you get is a tiny personal tv. Someone needs to wake up and be real with this pricing for the north end zone.

I've sat in Loge box seating for Grizzlies games in the FedEx Forum in Memphis a time or two. IF I could afford them in RRS I would gladly pay for them. They aren't just a tiny TV.
  • #9 by DIYHOG on 17 Aug 2017
  • I've sat in Loge box seating for Grizzlies games in the FedEx Forum in Memphis a time or two. IF I could afford them in RRS I would gladly pay for them. They aren't just a tiny TV.

You are telling me you would GLADLY pay $16k for 5 years and that's on top of your minimum $5k donation to be at the Silver level for 6 home games which equals $875 per ticket face value for a Razorback game in a tiny 4 person cubicle??? I'm passionate about our HOGS but we aren't at an elite level and even paying that much for a NFL/NBA game is ludicrous. I've got some ocean front property for sale in Arizona when you can afford it  ;)
  • #10 by ricepig on 17 Aug 2017
  • You are telling me you would GLADLY pay $16k for 5 years and that's on top of your minimum $5k donation to be at the Silver level for 6 home games which equals $875 per ticket face value for a Razorback game in a tiny 4 person cubicle??? I'm passionate about our HOGS but we aren't at an elite level and even paying that much for a NFL/NBA game is ludicrous. I've got some ocean front property for sale in Arizona when you can afford it  ;)

They are waving the 5 year commitment, and some people have more disposable income than others.
Pages:
Actions