Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nick Fulwider and his mother on Recruiting Thursday

Started by Richard Davenport, June 29, 2017, 11:15:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

6'6" - 240 lbs  sounds like the perfect pass rushing DE

secneahog

Richard, did Fulwider cancel his visit to Arkansas and now visiting vandy ?
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

jackflash

Richard Davenport

Quote from: secneahog on July 13, 2017, 09:22:31 am
Richard, did Fulwider cancel his visit to Arkansas and now visiting vandy ?

Sorry, first day back from vacation. His trainer planned to come but had an obligation on the date Nick wanted to visit. Will check in and find out the latest.

jackflash

ricepig

The_Boot_stops_here

Deep Shoat

Quote from: ricepig on July 26, 2017, 10:15:37 am
I doubt we have room for him now.
We will still take Nick. 

At this point, we are after Wren, Fulwider, the TE from Louisiana, and possibly another OLB.  Bohannon is LB or nothing now, which is why he is visiting OM and Baylor.  We MIGHT find room for a WR but I doubt it.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Tusks

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 26, 2017, 11:16:11 am
We will still take Nick. 

At this point, we are after Wren, Fulwider, the TE from Louisiana, and possibly another OLB.  Bohannon is LB or nothing now, which is why he is visiting OM and Baylor.  We MIGHT find room for a WR but I doubt it.

What about Gasaway?  CBB mentioned yesterday he wishes they'd taken a few of more OL in his first couple recruiting cycles.  I can't imaging only taking 2 OL in 2018.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ricepig on July 26, 2017, 10:15:37 am
I doubt we have room for him now.

They would still take Nick. Mincey's commitment doesn't change things.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: tusked on July 26, 2017, 11:44:42 am
What about Gasaway?  CBB mentioned yesterday he wishes they'd taken a few of more OL in his first couple recruiting cycles.  I can't imaging only taking 2 OL in 2018.

Gasaway has a preferred walkon offer now but that could possibly change with a good season.

Deep Shoat

Sorry.  I don't know about where we are with Jax, but we would like one more OL.  I know we are still working on Sewell and Carvin.  We'll end up with no more than 16.  Probably 15, though.
All Gas, No Brakes!

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 26, 2017, 12:29:50 pm

It takes a spot, of which there are limited numbers. Are you saying we sign more than 15? I realize there are some who won't announce until later, but it limits what you can do now.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 26, 2017, 12:29:50 pm
I'm hearing we are in a two horse race with Vandy.  Thoughts?
All Gas, No Brakes!

tophawg19

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 26, 2017, 12:35:34 pm
If he is serious about Football and that experience , then Arkansas is a clear favorite. If education is the only goal then i could see Vandy . But with the hogs he will play in bowls
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

rljjr

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 26, 2017, 02:19:01 pm
If he is serious about Football and that experience , then Arkansas is a clear favorite. If education is the only goal then i could see Vandy . But with the hogs he will play in bowls

I would stack our engineering department with anyone. Don't sell us short. Arkansas Has some talented and dedicated professors and is widely recognized as a really good engineering program.

tophawg19

business dept can compare as well but vandy has the Name
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 26, 2017, 12:35:34 pm

Will have to do some checking. I was focused on basketball recruiting Wed-Sat in Vegas.