Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benintendi highlight catch

Started by GolfNut57, August 22, 2016, 10:48:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hog.goblin

82abn Ard

pigture perfect

I'm in Red Sox country right now, and they are just starting to talk about him. As in really accepting him as a major league ready player.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

hog.goblin

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 25, 2016, 03:21:27 pm
And now for the bad news....15 day DL after making a bad rookie base running mistake.

http://m.redsox.mlb.com/news/article/197503654/andrew-benintendi-exits-with-knee-injury/

Let's hope it's only a 15-day variety.  Sprain in the knee always seems worse.

GolfNut57

Quote from: hog.goblin on August 25, 2016, 07:36:33 pm
Let's hope it's only a 15-day variety.  Sprain in the knee always seems worse.

I don't see ACL surgery coming but I think he will be out for at least 3 weeks rehabbing it. And the season only has about 5 weeks left.