Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WWE trolls the world!

Started by hvsupastar, March 03, 2014, 10:26:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

Wwe leaked out reports CM Punk would return tonight.  They open with his music and Paul Heyman comes out and beautifully promos the cm punk absence to the Taker Lesnar match. WWE used the crowd all night to their advantage until a huge build up at the end where......... No CM Punk,  instead HHH Steph and Kane stand over Daniel Bryan.

I watched for 3:15 and my heart started pumping at 10:05 because I knew the cm punk save was happening and.... Nope. Trolls
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Big Papa Satan

This refusal to give the fans what they want because they're the only game in town is going to backfire, badly.

Hogwop

Not only are they refusing to give the fans what they want but it's like theyre just thumbing their noses at everyone. If they somehow actually have WM without Bryan having a match then they're gonna lose so many fans. People were pretty upset at DB not being in the Rumble, but they'll flip if he doesn't have a match at WM
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 03, 2014, 11:29:21 pm
This refusal to give the fans what they want because they're the only game in town is going to backfire, badly.

I do think they are walking a very fine line. At some point apathy will set in. Not just the fans but Bryan too.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

Thing is though, this was a very good episode of raw. Best of 2014
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Hogwop

I agree, I was into this RAW, damn good episode.
Pigga what?!

hogsanity

DB is going to wrestle HHH at WM. HHH is not going to miss bieng in the ring just yet. 

Batsista will win the titles, and carry the belts to Summer Slam. DB proabably takes them there. Batista is not back long term.  He can be a transition for the belts, to keep the DB/Orton feud from reaching a end just yet. Then DB/Orton can feud in the fall and winter. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hog1966

Sure I'm in the vast minority, but I've always suspected CM Punk's leaving was a "work". I suspect he will be back with a new feud.

hvsupastar

I've read Batista was back full of time. He will just miss when he has to fill Guardians of the galaxy obligations

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog1966 on March 04, 2014, 02:28:26 pm
Sure I'm in the vast minority, but I've always suspected CM Punk's leaving was a "work". I suspect he will be back with a new feud.

I don't agree. He might be back, but this isn't a work. He was pissed when he had to drop the strap to the Rock so he could fight Cena, no doubt he saw them bringing in Dave the Older as a slap in the  face to all the wrestlers that busted their asses all year long.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 04, 2014, 03:54:58 pm
I've read Batista was back full of time. He will just miss when he has to fill Guardians of the galaxy obligations

I haven't seen a moment of Batista's return that I thought would sell tickets. It will be interesting to see what happens.
You were right.
You did a great job.

TomasPistola

Quote from: hogsanity on March 04, 2014, 02:00:24 pm
DB is going to wrestle HHH at WM. HHH is not going to miss bieng in the ring just yet. 

Batsista will win the titles, and carry the belts to Summer Slam. DB proabably takes them there. Batista is not back long term.  He can be a transition for the belts, to keep the DB/Orton feud from reaching a end just yet. Then DB/Orton can feud in the fall and winter. 

Trips is wrestling because the card is shaping up to be the second stinker in a row. Punk Taker saved WM last year...
You were right.
You did a great job.

who knows

The only angle I've been enjoying is the shield vs the wyatts
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: who knows on March 04, 2014, 08:39:40 pm
The only angle I've been enjoying is the shield vs the wyatts
And now Rollins is trying to screw that up!
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Boll Hawg

I think Batista's return has been one of the most failed events in rewcent WWE history.  The crowds hate him.  Listen to their chants.  He hasn't aged well at all.  He doesn't look good in the ring.  There's no positive hype with the guy. 

And as bad as I hate to say it, I think Punk's done.  From everything I've seen/read he's totally burnt out on wrestling.   
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

Big Boi

Lex Luger > Boretista and that is pathetic. Lex would put the sleeper on the audience on the reg. DB is over with the fans. His pop coming to the ring is starting to rival LOD and SCSA.imo