Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Royal Rumble 2014 Thread

Started by jbcarol, January 26, 2014, 06:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Reigns, Batista, and Sheamus all laid out in the ring
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Sheamus points to the Wrestlemania sign

jbcarol

Sheamus misses the kick in Batista's direction

jbcarol

Reigns takes out Sheamus, 12 eliminations, new record at 53:00

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Reigns returns with a spear after Batista gave him the thumbs down

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Reigns had him set up to throw over the top rope, Batista reversed it and threw Reigns over in the direction of the announce table.

jbcarol

myriad_rocker

Predictable, but a good PPV.  Would have preferred a Roman Reigns win.

ThrillaHog

Quote from: myriad_rocker on January 26, 2014, 10:57:48 pm
Predictable, but a good PPV.  Would have preferred a Roman Reigns win.

Predictible, yes. Good....not so much with a few exceptions....

Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt stole the show completely. The Brock Lesnar Big Show match was a dissapointment with the match running short and the 5 minute beating with a chair really making no sense.

John Cena vs Orton was trash completely. Cena needs to go and Orton is boring as hell. The Wyatt family attacking cena at the end really made no sense.

The Royal Rumble match was ok, but the forced predictible ending of Batista winning was one of the worse finishes ever. The guy was slow, alot older, and he was blown up the whole time he was in the ring. Batista looked bad in the match and WWE ignores the guys who deserve to win to give the aging Batista another run....Pitiful

WWE is continuing to slide, and this is usually the best PPV of the year...

Boll Hawg

The Bryan/Wyatt match was fantastic.  I was pretty disappointed with everything else.  Batista hasn't aged well at all.  He looked slow and out of shape.  I was really hoping Ziggler would win the Rumble. 

I'm glad this will be the last ever WWE PPV I have to pay full price for.   
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran

husker71

what is the deal with the new WWE channel ???  for $10 per month you get the PPV and 24 hours of old wrestling shows and interviews??

pigture perfect

The McMahan's and HHH need to retire and remain out of sight. Let someone else buy or run the company. Just not good any more.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hvsupastar

Batista mocked Daniel Bryans YES chants with two middle fingers in the air.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln