Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jake Roberts is looking a lot better

Started by myriad_rocker, January 07, 2014, 11:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

myriad_rocker

I had a feeling we'd see him when they showed DDP.  No way Jake Roberts was going to not be there...not with the good progress he's been making with DDP.  Good to see him.  Glad both him and Piper were there.

Big Papa Satan

Dallas has done a lot of work with Roberts, and apparently it's paying off.

He's been doing the same for Scott Hall. 

Eddie Goodson

Expect to see Jake in the HOF at WM this year.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

myriad_rocker

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

DeltaBoy

DDP has rehabed more Pro Wrasslers than anybody.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

acey33

Jake the Snake was one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day. I remember him bringing a snake to the ring with him and keeping it a a bag at ringside. We he won the match he would get the snake back out and tease his opponent with it

DeltaBoy

His finish move the DDT was cool and on the street very effective.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.