Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucha Libre

Started by RBLtoHOG, December 02, 2013, 08:29:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RBLtoHOG

Anyone else wanna see an influx of these guys?

WCW nailed the division and the guys were a blast to watch
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Eddie Goodson

Part of the problem with Lucha guys is that so many of them are extremely sloppy in the ring (see Sin Cara). WWE isn't going to put up with it. The wrestlers aren't going to work with someone who will get them hurt and that happens a lot with those guys.

TNA has done some work down there but haven't brought any of them in. I would guess they have the same feelings.

All that said, they can be exciting to watch though.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Richard_white

I love watching Lucha libre.  The only thing about watching it, there isn't much believability to it.  I seen La Parka get DDT on the top rope in WCW then move 10 seconds later from a moonsaught.

But the action is fast paced and love the wrestling aspect.

spiritof92

I've never really cared for it because it's mainly just hitting a bunch of big spots.  More acrobatic than rasslin' imo.