Steve Austin
18 (26.1%)
Rock
6 (8.7%)
Other
15 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

hvsupastar

Who was the one guy that you really believed could whip your ass and take your girl. The guy the men would like to have a beer with and the women wanted to sleep with?..
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Nipsey Mussle

HogScoutMaster

FAIL POLL

Macho Man

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAA
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Tai_Mai_Shu

Hulk Hogan? That is my vote brotha!

myriad_rocker

HROHog

I'd say Steve Austin to drink a beer with, and Flair to steal a lady.

hawkhawg

TomasPistola

Would have been Sting or the Macho man for me.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hogwop

Quote from: DewUar88 on October 31, 2013, 03:57:13 pm
FAIL POLL

Macho Man

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAA

Definitely Macho Man, then maybe Stone Cold
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

ThrillaHog

Ric Flair is the greatest ever..

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Hogoverseas

I was a big Stone Cold fan back in the day.

Eddie Goodson

Captain Redneck Dick Murdock. Most entertaining wrestler in person bar none. He loved to interact with us kids. He was a showman. Watched him and JYD tag team against many different teams over the years. Never came away disappointed.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hootiethehog

I was a HUGE Kevin Nash fan back in the Outsiders days. The only wrestler I liked more than him was Diamond Dallas Page. I would do fake Diamond Cutters to all my friends in my freshman year of college. I came up with all kinds of different ways to set up the move.
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Dr. Starcs

^^^^

"Nerd alert" - AustinPowers voice.

Just kidding man.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 09, 2013, 07:31:41 am
^^^^

"Nerd alert" - AustinPowers voice.

Just kidding man.

Clearly the ladies avoided him so he was forced to perform the self hi-five.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

PowderedToastMan

Macho Man Randy Savage. "Oohh yeah!"
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

Hootiethehog

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 10, 2013, 05:08:03 pm
Clearly the ladies avoided him so he was forced to perform the self hi-five.

You could be onto something. I did go an extended period of time being single. But I don't think it is related :P
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

spiritof92

GuvHog

In recent times, it's The Rock. No doubt about it. In my younger days though, I was a big fan of Memphis Championship Wrestling and the coolest wrestler back then was "The fabulous One" Jackie Fargo who by the way was the teacher and mentor of Jerry "The King" Lawler.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

BirdDawg

Quote from: Hootiethehog on November 09, 2013, 12:33:17 am
I was a HUGE Kevin Nash fan back in the Outsiders days. The only wrestler I liked more than him was Diamond Dallas Page. I would do fake Diamond Cutters to all my friends in my freshman year of college. I came up with all kinds of different ways to set up the move.

This sounds just like one of my best buddies. I am not convinced you may not be him other than he isn't a Hog fan. We broke about 15-20 Hollywood bed frames pulling diamond cutters, power bombs and outsider edges.

Good times...Beer was never involved either

riccoar

Ric Flair.  Saw him and Harley Race wrestle for the World Title at Barton Coliseum in LR.

hvsupastar

Quote from: riccoar on December 06, 2013, 12:11:56 pm
Ric Flair.  Saw him and Harley Race wrestle for the World Title at Barton Coliseum in LR.

That's pretty sweet.  That's before my time. However when I was a kid Macho Man vs Ric Flair for the WHC in Barton Coliseum was the scheduled main event but a Hurricane hit Florida and Flair couldn't make it. So Chris Benoit took the main event slot against macho man defending his 4 horseman compadre
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

ThrillaHog

Quote from: riccoar on December 06, 2013, 12:11:56 pm

I saw Ric Flair Vs. Lex Luger at Barton Coliseum, Great match.

Doug

I voted "Other" a while back, but never elaborated.

Iceman King Parsons. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Big Boi

dsims2k3

Sting when he had the hi top fade as well as Ricky the dragon Steamboat.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.