Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10-12 days till first game!

Started by Svrdhd, August 25, 2015, 08:37:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Svrdhd

Aching for some football, I've overdosed on 2014 YouTube game highlights.
WOOOO PIGS!
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Svrdhd on August 25, 2015, 08:37:52 pm
WOOOO PIGS!

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

Can't wait for the season to start.  I have a good feeling about this year.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

arkfan81

Quote from: Svrdhd on August 25, 2015, 08:37:52 pm
WOOOO PIGS!

I just watched two videos myself. The "running to the boot", damn near gets me choked up. To think about what those guys went through and to see their reaction after the game vs lsu
Have faith...

TX HOG

"Storm the Boot" last year was one of the coolest things I've seen. Those kids wanted it, deep deep deep inside them.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: TX HOG on August 25, 2015, 09:17:06 pm
"Storm the Boot" last year was one of the coolest things I've seen. Those kids wanted it, deep deep deep inside them.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I get a little choked up just looking at that pic. Was so happy for those guys. That's what it is all about
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on August 25, 2015, 09:31:41 pm

Hey, there are several VIP's in that picture that I hadn't noticed before ???

Svrdhd

That might the highest number of toboggans ever assembled on a football field outside of Green Bay.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Razoryak

Soooo ready, we are buying a new house and move in that day. Told the wife all things will come to a halt Saturday afternoon  :P
Woo Pig

TXArcher

Dove hunt the morning, game in the afternoon!

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 25, 2015, 09:50:04 pm
Hey, there are several VIP's in that picture that I hadn't noticed before ???

I noticed one.  ;)

I was in the real scrum. I'm afraid though that I had let my VIP card expire.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

umpqua

Less than 10-12 now. 9 to be exact. I'm ready for some football.

hog_lovin91

One of my fav pics! That was definitely a game to remember. I've been watching old games on YouTube the last couple months. Seems like the few weeks leading up to the opener always drag. Feels like time is moving even slower this year with all the anticipation of a good season!!

But the wait is almost over!!  ;) :razorback:
Girls who love sports are not weird. We're a rare gift from God.

HogPharmer

Quote from: hog_lovin91 on August 26, 2015, 01:37:06 pm
One of my fav pics! That was definitely a game to remember. I've been watching old games on YouTube the last couple months. Seems like the few weeks leading up to the opener always drag. Feels like time is moving even slower this year with all the anticipation of a good season!!

But the wait is almost over!!  ;) :razorback:

Well worth the fine for the fans to rush the field on that game... That was the only game I was able to make it to last year but man was it a good one!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

FreshHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on August 26, 2015, 05:13:01 pm
Well worth the fine for the fans to rush the field on that game... That was the only game I was able to make it to last year but man was it a good one!

Coldest I've ever been.... well worth it.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HogPharmer

Quote from: FreshHog on August 26, 2015, 05:19:53 pm
Coldest I've ever been.... well worth it.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

That and the Liberty Bowl several years back... I'm not sure which was colder...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

arkfan81

Quote from: HogPharmer on August 26, 2015, 05:25:31 pm
That and the Liberty Bowl several years back... I'm not sure which was colder...

The liberty bowl, hands down coldest game I've ever been too
Have faith...

hog_lovin91

Quote from: HogPharmer on August 26, 2015, 05:13:01 pm

Gosh I would've loved to have been there for that one! Can't even imagine. Sadly, I picked the Bama game to go to. That one broke this girl's heart.

hog_lovin91

Quote from: arkfan81 on August 26, 2015, 08:19:41 pm
The liberty bowl, hands down coldest game I've ever been too

Was at this one too. I have literally never been more cold in my life.