Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New little Razorback in my life!!

Started by Chief Mac, August 25, 2015, 04:40:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 25, 2015, 09:47:03 pm
Thanks for all the kind words my fellow Hogvillians!  Being 42, I was beginning to think kids weren't in the cards but very excited to start the journey of raising this little man

Can't imagine just starting at 42. Maybe you just stored up 10 more years of extra sleep, if so, you are about to use it all up.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Chief Mac

Quote from: GolfnHog on August 26, 2015, 10:21:17 am
Can't wait to get to teach Jack all the things Mom and Dad won't want him to know or as I call them "real life lessons".   ;) So proud for you  and Ricki, my brother from another mother.

hahaha!  GR, I'm sure you will teach him the proper mix of a good crown and coke!  ;)

Can't wait for you and Ms. Robin to meet the little man!
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Quote from: hogsanity on August 26, 2015, 02:04:08 pm
Can't imagine just starting at 42. Maybe you just stored up 10 more years of extra sleep, if so, you are about to use it all up.

I'm lucky....his momma is 10 yrs younger than me so she has helped to keep me young!  ;)
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!