Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New little Razorback in my life!!

Started by Chief Mac, August 25, 2015, 04:40:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

My son, Jack Archer McWilliams was born yesterday!!  So excited and can't wait to teach him how to call the Hogs!
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

DiamondHogFan

Congrats!  The hog call is a milestone for sure...

I asked my 18 month old to tell me what noise a pig makes...he started raising his hands and saying "woooooooo" 

Of course I had to clarify that that is what we do when we call the hogs, not the sound the hog makes.  But, it made me proud anyways.

Wayne Watson

Congrat!  I know you and R.B. (you know what it means) are very proud.  Little boy couldn't ask for better parents!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hogsanity

Awesome. My first turns 17 Saturday, seems like only yesterday.........................
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PonderinHog

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 25, 2015, 04:40:12 pm
My son, Jack Archer McWilliams was born yesterday!!  So excited and can't wait to teach him how to call the Hogs!

A wonderful day in your lives. God bless all!
Go Hogs Go!

Pulled(PP)pork

Handsome little feller, congrats!  Hope mom is doing ok

PP

Hawgey-Davidson

MissippHog

razorjack12

Awesome!  Good to see Razorback nation growing!

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BPsTheMan

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

azhog10

Congrats. I will be having my 2nd son in early October, assuming he doesn't get called up sooner. I don't think there was a better day than the day my son was born. I don't shed many tears but I did when I saw him for the first time! Congrats man.

TheRazorback500

Congrats! Great to hear it. Woopig!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

buffaload

Congrats.  Looks like you and his mom did well.  He looks like a keeper.

sowmonella

Congrats! Beautiful baby. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Dwight_K_Shrute

Congrats, are you also going to teach him how to do jager bombs?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OLDHOG

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Congrats to you and the misses.
:razorback: :::: :razorback:
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Doug

Congrats, Chris! Looks absolutely adorable. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

dhornjr1

ricepig

So, do you know who the .......nah, can't go there on the greatest day of your life. As the father of three, two now in college, you're in for the time of your life. Congrats.

bigbadhog

Congrats CM, greatest experience in the world and adding another razorback fan is a bonus...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

jhippy

Hog N Bama

Dark Helmet Hog

goodguytex

Congrats Chris, and very happy for you and your family! Cute looking kid you have too. You have him started out right already bringing him up in a Hog loving home.

LZH

Congratulations cuz!

ChiTown27

Congratulations! It's nice to see the Hog Nation grow in both quality, and quantity. 😁
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul."

George Bernard Shaw

Chief Mac

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 25, 2015, 06:49:36 pm
Congrats, are you also going to teach him how to do jager bombs?

Naaah....fireball shots!  Hahaha
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Thanks for all the kind words my fellow Hogvillians!  Being 42, I was beginning to think kids weren't in the cards but very excited to start the journey of raising this little man

panhandlepig

You and your little man are going to have a grand adventure together. He is a beautiful baby, Chris. Enjoy every minute. He arrived just in time for football season and cooler weather. He has impeccable timing.  :razorback:

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Congrats.  Great looking kiddo. Nothing like it is there!
Let's make some waves.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

HAWG MAFIA

HawgWalsh

Großer Kriegschwein

Congrats brother. I'll hit you on global for an address for flowers and newborn gifts.
This is my non-signature signature.

SantaHog

Congratulations! and WooPig! :razorback:

Hog Fan from Camden

BRHogfan

My 1.5 year old first born has the first name "Archer" Good Choice!

We've been working on the hog call, and he doesn't do it yet, he just likes watching Mommy and Daddy do it. 

ricepig

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on August 25, 2015, 09:47:03 pm
Thanks for all the kind words my fellow Hogvillians!  Being 42, I was beginning to think kids weren't in the cards but very excited to start the journey of raising this little man

My last was born when I was 43, just expect to be called Grandpa by the time he graduates from high school, lol.

PonderinHog

Quote from: BRHogfan on August 26, 2015, 08:50:01 am
My 1.5 year old first born has the first name "Archer" Good Choice!

We've been working on the hog call, and he doesn't do it yet, he just likes watching Mommy and Daddy do it.
Do what ???

SpaCityHawg

August 26, 2015, 10:20:00 am #43 Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:30:29 am by SpaCityHawg

So this is the reasoning behind more stadium expansion ;D CM that is a handsome boy, congratulations. I see he thinks the Hogs are #1.

GolfnHog

Can't wait to get to teach Jack all the things Mom and Dad won't want him to know or as I call them "real life lessons".   ;) So proud for you  and Ricki, my brother from another mother.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

TOM "tbw1"

Quote from: LZH on August 25, 2015, 08:09:47 pm
Congratulations cuz!

I hope there is no actual blood relation other than the Razorbacks.

;)
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

WorfHog

Looks like he's already working on  ::hornsdown::

Hollywood_HOGan45

Congrats!

We are having a little Hollywoodette around the time we play Auburn.

hog_lovin91

He is just precious! Congrats!

:razorback:
Girls who love sports are not weird. We're a rare gift from God.

snoblind