Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaches All-SEC Preseason Team, no Hog's first teamers

Started by ricepig, August 25, 2015, 02:04:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs dont cry

Evan Engram as 1st team TE is such a joke.  He's not even a real TE, he's 6'3" 225 lbs.

I guess ESPN wasn't including WR's that are called TE's in their preseason poll.  Since they selected Hunter 1st team All-American.

howie76

Did I see that right? Only one defensive player made it...Gaines on the 3rd team?

HogShat

Tusks

As CBB said, it's not the pre it's the post that counts.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: howie76 on August 25, 2015, 02:48:21 pm
Did I see that right? Only one defensive player made it...Gaines on the 3rd team?

Quote from: HogShat on August 25, 2015, 03:17:17 pm
More motivation.... :razorback:

Until the Hogs win a couple of SEC championships back to back, they'll continue to be disrespected in awards, etc..  The GOB network in the SEC has been in place a long time, and until the Hogs earn that respect, they'll not get much of it.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

wholehog92

Trey Flowers is all we had last year on defense pre season.  We ended up top 10 defense.

Last year was such a joke.  JWill was 3rd team....with an asterisk.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

HogPharmer

It doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you finish... Let HH do his thing this year and he'll end up an All-SEC first teamer... And the possibility is there for many other players on this squad as well
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hoggard

The disrespect from the SEC bothers me a lot. D-Mac was disrespected by that creepy old fool coaching for the gamecocks  The blabbering idiot has made a career out of being a clown ! And every single year its the same old bulldung from the media. Arkansas players are overlooked.

Plz explain to me how Alex Collins isn't an SEC first teamer ? I don't want to hear this system excuse. Tebow won the heisman as a SYSTEM guy. How is Tretola and Kirkland not first team ? How is Ragnow not first team ?  Ellis should be first team and Hunter Henry should be first team and by the time the season is over people are going to be saying that Sprinkle should have been first team.

So sick of being the Rodney Dangerfield of college football. No respect. If you don't know who Rodney Dangerfield is your loss.   ;)

Arkansas needs to beat the crap out of everyone on their schedule this year then all the idiots voting in this poll can explain ignoring our guys. Enough is enough.  :razorback:
God is Love. Its as simple as that. It's the one fruit I can and WILL judge you by.

Hog N Bama

The disrespect is motivation for our Hogs. I too am disgusted by it. A team we beat 30-0 had like 5 or 6 on the first team.  ???

presidenthog

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 26, 2015, 05:45:34 pm
The disrespect is motivation for our Hogs. I too am disgusted by it. A team we beat 30-0 had like 5 or 6 on the first team.  ???
That same team will tell you that all of those players were hurt and thier coaches threw in the towel before they even left Oxford for the game. it will be different this year.. lol yeah right. they soft.

JaketheSnake

And all the Hog players stood up and said....... "So what?"

Laughing Hog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on August 25, 2015, 03:57:23 pm
Until the Hogs win a couple of SEC championships back to back, they'll continue to be disrespected in awards, etc..  The GOB network in the SEC has been in place a long time, and until the Hogs earn that respect, they'll not get much of it.

Thank you. It may even take more than that since our sec (west) championship success has been sparse since joining.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Laughing Hog on August 26, 2015, 07:11:31 pm
Thank you. It may even take more than that since our sec (west) championship success has been sparse since joining.

Maybe, but when the Hogs finally grab a couple of back to back SECC's, they'll have the respect of those Bama/Auburn obsessed pricks.  Maybe.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

razorbackkid

Quote from: HogShat on August 25, 2015, 03:17:17 pm
More motivation.... :razorback:
Quote from: tusked on August 25, 2015, 03:51:37 pm
As CBB said, it's not the pre it's the post that counts.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on August 26, 2015, 06:58:18 pm
And all the Hog players stood up and said....... "So what?"

Let your play and effort on the field speak for you, it will say all that needs to be said. 
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The Kig

Quote from: razorbackkid on August 27, 2015, 10:31:03 am
Let your play and effort on the field speak for you, it will say all that needs to be said.

Exactly.  Win em all and let the postseason sort itself out. If we have the season I suspect will are about to have, then several players are going to be there 
Poker Porker