Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My son's 1st car tag...

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, August 25, 2015, 01:15:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I couldn't believe it was still available in Mississippi, but in two weeks my son will be driving a truck with the tag# WOO P1G ... He is super stoked..! Me too ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Nice, the Mississippans probably thought it was whoopin, like 30-0.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on August 25, 2015, 01:17:34 pm
Nice, the Mississippans probably thought it was whoopin, like 30-0.

+1... But don't forget you're still one step away from an attitude adjustment  session at the Alma Sonic.. ;)  Best thread to evuh get the axe...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 25, 2015, 01:20:14 pm
+1... But don't forget you're still one step away from an attitude adjustment  session at the Alma Sonic.. ;)  Best thread to evuh get the axe...

My attitude is fine.   8)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on August 25, 2015, 01:24:08 pm
My attitude is fine.   8)

Maybe now, but when you were disagreeing with me you needed adjusting...  ;) LOL..!

PorkSoda

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 25, 2015, 01:15:39 pm
I couldn't believe it was still available in Mississippi, but in two weeks my son will be driving a truck with the tag# WOO P1G ... He is super stoked..! Me too ;)
hope expects to be pulled over on a regular basis.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

mhsbc59

I been livin at the Alma Sonic as of lately with all the folks needing adjusting
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Hog N Bama

30-0 might be better understood ;D
Ran into 2 Ole Piss fans in the store yesterday. They did a double take of my Hog ball cap and moved on. They don't want ANY chance of a conversation. Second time that has happened here when running into their fans. Funny.

MissippHog

soooieman

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 25, 2015, 01:15:39 pm
I'm  going to the Tennessee DMV on Friday to get my new tags.. How did he get "Woo Pig"? Did he request it?

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Doug

OTOTL, get pics and post 'em here... shoot me a PM when they're up. If your son has a Twitter handle, get that to me and I'll get it out there in Twitterverse. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

MissippHog

hoginla

Quote from: soooieman on August 25, 2015, 09:53:53 pm
I'm  going to the Tennessee DMV on Friday to get my new tags.. How did he get "Woo Pig"? Did he request it?

most states have a process to request "vanity" plates for an exorbitant fee.  Here in lousy-ana it can be done through the state dmv website
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

Hog N Bama

Quote from: GirlHog on August 26, 2015, 05:40:04 pm
My tag is HOG FAN in Louisiana, and I've never gotten pulled over. They know better! Lol
You don't have an Alabama tag. Lol. I have learned to go the speed limit in that state to and from Arkansas.

Pig in the Pokey

i am 1-0 at the Alma Sonic. Coach B would love that!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra