Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton Hillis story from Bleacher Reports -- good read...

Started by Senor_Pablo, August 25, 2015, 11:16:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

acepoker

Great find. It is a good read...I wouldn't mind seeing him around the Hogs program again even if just to talk to the young players.

Hakuna Matata

We need to keep up with his son. There's our future Fullback in 16 years. Hillis's son along with McFadden's kids will give us our future legacy backfield.

DeltaBoy

He was a beast even at Conway when he was in HS.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RME

greasy_corner

Cinco de Hogo

The Browns have absolutely no reason for not giving him a contract but when the regime changes happened it was over for him although they keep leading him on because they didn't have anyone better on the team.

Pro football is a business but that still doesn't mean you should get away with how they treated Hillis.

I had always liked the Browns before that but not now and I really don't like the new owners.  There is a reason the FBI raided the corporate HQ of the owner.

hoggusamoungus

Corkscrew Johnson

My key takeaway from the article was that our uniforms looked badass back in the McFadden days.  Let's go back pretty please.

hog.goblin

supersaint

I saw in him the Rogers Cabelas a few weeks ago. His son is about the same age as mine.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

SPAL

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 25, 2015, 12:07:49 pm
He was a beast even at Carlisle when he was in HS.

Griffin Golleher was the stud fullback from Carlisle.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.