Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Reeves Kohler see any action this season?

Started by hogcods8, August 25, 2015, 09:28:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcods8

I heard such big things about this guy out of high school, but don't hear his name mentioned at all now. Does anyone know what's going on with this guy?

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Dwight_K_Shrute

Heard he quit football and joined the family's faucet business.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 25, 2015, 09:44:38 am
His family is flush with money.

The_Iceman

For a serious response: he is only a redshirt sophomore. He has plenty of time to work his way into the rotation. But it doesn't look like it is going to be this season.

PonderinHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 25, 2015, 09:48:24 am
For a serious response: he is only a redshirt sophomore. He has plenty of time to work his way into the rotation. But it doesn't look like it is going to be this season.
I think he's a RS soph.  Same year as Kirkland and Skipper?

The Hogfather

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on August 25, 2015, 09:44:38 am

Any relation to Keanu?  His career really went down the drain....

Mitch C

I googled Kohler and this is what I got

Maybe it is because his name is spelled "Koehler"

Seebs

I would make the assumption, PAT line maybe KO return line.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

The_Iceman

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 25, 2015, 09:49:59 am
I think he's a RS soph.  Same year as Kirkland and Skipper?

You're right, I corrected it. Still has 3 full years left.

The Boar War

This has been kind of a mystery.  Not only was he highly regarded coming out of high school, he was holding his own with Skipper and Kirkland until he was injured in his freshman fall practice.  Since then we've heard little about him.  I don't expect him to step over Skipper or Kirkland (they got their training on the job) but to get zero minutes last year is puzzling.

I'm hoping another year with the play book and working under Pittman will allow him to live up to his potential.

PorkRinds

Quote from: The Boar War on August 25, 2015, 01:11:56 pm
This has been kind of a mystery.  Not only was he highly regarded coming out of high school, he was holding his own with Skipper and Kirkland until he was injured in his freshman fall practice.  Since then we've heard little about him.  I don't expect him to step over Skipper or Kirkland (they got their training on the job) but to get zero minutes last year is puzzling.

I'm hoping another year with the play book and working under Pittman will allow him to live up to his potential.

From what I've heard it's a bit of a work ethic issue.  He loves the team, loves being a hog, and loves almost everything about it here.  But he doesn't show he's willing to do the work to keep up with everyone else.  Take that for what you will.  Not bashing, just repeating what I've heard from people who know more than me.

presidenthog

I remember a presser where coach BB said that they had recruited 2 people that they missed on. said it wasn't the kids fault it was thiers. I've started to wonder if it's reeve and kytirus marks

Mike Irwin

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2015, 01:15:40 pm
From what I've heard it's a bit of a work ethic issue.  He loves the team, loves being a hog, and loves almost everything about it here.  But he doesn't show he's willing to do the work to keep up with everyone else.  Take that for what you will.  Not bashing, just repeating what I've heard from people who know more than me.
This, plus injuries which put him behind others who came in with him. He's never caught up.

joshUARK

DeltaBoy

Hope Pittman can light a fire under his 6 and get him on the Ball!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: The Hogfather on August 25, 2015, 09:51:43 am
Any relation to Keanu?  His career really went down the drain....
I thought John Wick was a pretty decent movie

PP

Hawghiggs

I hope they find a spot on special teams for him.

Pulled(PP)pork

isn't he the guy who built Whistling Straits??

PP

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 25, 2015, 01:15:40 pm
I heard similar things!  Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit!! I have not given up on him yet.

Hog Fan from Camden

BorderPatrol

This brings up an interesting point.

What is Arkansan's fascination with the letter S? Always adding it in inappropriate places, such as WalMarts, KMarts, Kniles, Reeves, Towns.....the list can go ons and ons....

bp