Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blood on the coach's hands

Started by S.A.D.C, September 25, 2016, 12:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

S.A.D.C

This is not a melt down thread.  This team will have a good record at the end of this year (assuming they keep AA in one piece which is not s certainty given the oline play).

But: this game is on the coaches.  They refused to acknowledge the fact that our Oline is incapable of inforcing our will in short yardage.  They grossly mismanaged the game with unimaginative play calling inside the 5 yard line, going for it on 4th and goal, allowing T Knight to gash the defense on run plays when he clearly wasn't going to carve us up with his arm.  We wasted time outs, we put AA in harms way by running him for 1st downs when he was already getting killed dropping back to pass. 

I like CBB- I want him to be successful here- but it feels like this game might be one we point back to as a moment when his weaknesses became stunningly clear. 

Bacon_Bitz

Kevin

why do we call timeouts inside the five when it looks like we have the defense on their heels
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

pfrg999

Not even gonna listen to CBB mumbling coach speak.. Close here, almost there, get healed, next week, great competition. ..
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

clew

Quote from: Kevin on September 25, 2016, 12:05:36 am
why do we call timeouts inside the five when it looks like we have the defense on their heels
this!!
Pure as the dawn

Hogs run wild

Quote from: Kevin on September 25, 2016, 12:05:36 am
i was wondering that too. yeah this game is on the coaches. we have weapons, just don't know how to maximize them yet. that's what axm does and another coach, that used to coach here but will not be named, does.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.