Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you're in Dallas....

Started by Dr. Starcs, September 24, 2016, 09:58:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Just go ahead and come back home. We've got no chance. Let the team know too, might as well board the plane.

Espn and secn doing nothing but propping the aggies. No respect whatsoever.

20hog11

Driving back now. Don't know why I even bothered to come down. Luckily if I leave now, I'll still get to catch the game on tv since it starts so late.

Whatever, it's like CBB says you earn everything. When we beat the aggies tonight, the media will have no choice but to take notice. They will give us no credit again when we play Bama in a few weeks, and it will be the same thing all over again. They'll learn in due time.

Go hogs!!  :razorback:

Großer Kriegschwein

Yeah. General consensus is that we underperformed against Louisiana Tech, that TCU lost the game (we didnt win it) whil showing glaring weaknesses. So naturally aTm is gonna crush us if you ignore them escaping UCLA and letting Auburn stay with them for 4 quarters without having an offense to speak of.

In the national media, aTm has only strengths and Arkansas has, for the most part, only weaknesses that line up perfectly for aTm to take advantage of with their strengths.

They have to give all kinds of yell squad man-love to the Aggies if they are gonna keep UCLA relevant in the PAC-12 to buck up that suck conference.

It's truly disgusting. //sarcasm on// We are going he Oklahoma State of the SEC. //sarcasm off
This is my non-signature signature.

Let's break a 4 game losing streak and then talk about lack of respect.

RockyMtnHog

Corso and Herbsteit pick the Hogs!!!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on September 24, 2016, 10:53:58 am
Corso and Herbsteit pick the Hogs!!!
And two others said it's a coin flip (Desmond and Fulmer).  We should finally shake the curse off and beat them without an overtime.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

Smokehouse

The score didn't show it, but TCU looked sloppy against SMU last night. Probably plays into it. SMU is so bad I tend to think it's more likely that TCU players just had a hard time giving a crap on a Friday night.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just good fans keeping it 100, or that's what they like to say.  I'm like what even support the team, why have that attitude, do we want the players to be that way?  No, so why the hell should we be negative.  And if we happen to lose just dust ourselves off like we would want the players to do and just go back to work ready to win the next one.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hawgar The Horrible

No problem. I happen to know of some guys that can shut them up tonight.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

Everyone i've heard is picking us. 

I'll head home anyway.

Hog N Bama

I feel like I know the DNA makeup of Garret and Hall.  :puke:

1highhog

I have 17 family members going to the game tonight, I just had surgery so me not going, me at home.  But they said to hell with Corso, they're staying anyway.  By the way, they're sitting in section 136, envious I am.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: 1highhog on September 24, 2016, 02:38:50 pm
I have 17 family members going to the game tonight, I just had surgery so me not going, me at home.  But they said to hell with Corso, they're staying anyway.  By the way, they're sitting in section 136, envious I am.
Is your name Yoda?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

MojaveJoe

September 24, 2016, 04:12:01 pm #13 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 05:33:49 pm by MojaveJoe
The media thought Notre Dame and Georgia were god's gift to football too. They're so wise! I'd head home right now!

Dr. Starcs

In fairness, you all could've left after 3 quarters.

Media don't know anything do they?