Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are you Calling the Hogs from today? [Texas A&M edition]

Started by Beantown Razahback, September 24, 2016, 06:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwxld

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on September 24, 2016, 06:53:42 pm
I lived in Cave City for 4 years.  I didn't like it much.  Strawberry is a funny town if your not from there.  Its pretty country though.

Not much cheap land to buy and retire on in AR anymore. I won't say I don't like yankees, but damn carpet baggers are buying it up fast.

razorbackgolf

Orlando Fl looks like I need to get to Tampa to find some Hog fans

kiamichi rooter

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: BDSCT51 on September 24, 2016, 06:50:05 pm
Springfield, GA. WPS!!!!! Glad those athens puppies got whipped badly too.

I lived in Rincon from 2011-2015.  Too bad we were never able to link up to watch a game together.  Kinda lonely being a Hog fan so far from home.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

BoarnSupremacy

I don't want to be hard on Cave City.  The people were nice.  It was more the place I was in than the town.  If Uglyuncle had helped me find a place in Pleasant Plains it would have never been an issue.

rangertaunton

West Monroe Louisiana by way of Little Rock and my hometown of Crossett!! Woopig!!! Give em hell!!
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

BDSCT51

Quote from: The Chief on September 24, 2016, 07:11:14 pm
I lived in Rincon from 2011-2015.  Too bad we were never able to link up to watch a game together.  Kinda lonely being a Hog fan so far from home.

We have a LARGE group of Hog transplants down here, probably close to 70 or so from a Little Rock aviation facility that went out of business. Lots of fun walking through our facility and hearing a WPS if any of us are sporting Hog gear.
Bleeding Razorback Red

BoarnSupremacy

rangertaunton     I am from Crossett too.   Are you related to bill taunton?

BoarnSupremacy

Sorry guys.  I didn't mean to turn this into facebook.  Looks like game may start at 830

autohog

From work in Smyrna, Tennessee.  :(
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on September 24, 2016, 06:21:28 pm
Batesville.  Geez some of you guys are a long way from home.

Yep. Too far away at times. Batesville is my hometown.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hawg n GA

johnfanman

Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

arkhogball

Quote from: LZH on September 24, 2016, 09:40:46 am
Where? I am literally right around the corner.

Right down the street from LULU's restaurant