Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jags

Started by RBLtoHOG, October 09, 2005, 05:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RBLtoHOG

When do the Jags play and will it be on TV here in the Fort?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

OkieHog

tonoght on ESPN here in Oklahoma 7:30
FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on October 09, 2005, 05:47:11 pm
When do the Jags play and will it be on TV here in the Fort?

They get ESPN in Ft Smith?

Ft Smith has obviously taken its first step into a larger world, although I'm not sure how the town will ever recover from the death of Peaches the Horse.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

RBLtoHOG

Yah!!! Its amazing how we fit 2 5-A Highschools and a rapidly growing University in this small town

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on October 09, 2005, 07:00:54 pm
Yah!!! Its amazing how we fit 2 5-A Highschools and a rapidly growing University in this small town

I'm not doubting the size of the town, just doubting the mental makeup of its residents.

:D

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

This from somone from Springdale.  ;)  What did Fayetteville used to call them?  Chickendale?

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on October 09, 2005, 07:54:28 pm
This from somone from Springdale. ;) What did Fayetteville used to call them? Chickendale?

You're right, and we're oh so ashamed of coming from a community that is built upon a billion dollar industry.

It's not the Ft Smith'ers fault they don't know any better, and it's way too much fun to pick a them at their expense.  It's the "City that time forgot."  It looks the same way now as it did 15 years ago, and I'm willing to bet it'll be exactly the same 15 years from now.

Just take a tour of Har-Ber High School in good ol'Chickendale and tell me things aren't on a higher level there.

Macgyver_Hawg

On 3rd and 1, Leftwich decided to throw into triple coverage ignoring a wide open Jones who would've gotten the first down.

merccedes

They do seem to miss him quite often

corndo

Did Matt drop that ball? I kinda missed it.

Macgyver_Hawg

They didn't show a replay but said his left hand touched it and couldn't bring it in.
I don't like the Jags offense.

Adam Stokes

Hasn't caught the ball all night.

GrizzledHogFan

Matt has been thrown to twice that I've heard.  Once was a bad throw that was nearly picked off, and the other was right to him and he dropped it.  He was also in at QB on a trick play, but didn't actually throw the ball as far as I know.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

merccedes

Does anyone else think Paul McGuire is not very good?

Lando Calrissian

Does anyone else think watching the Jags offense is about as fun as watching paint dry?

Well don't get your hopes up now folks because they've actually got a 7 point lead, which means the boring offense is going to get beyond boring.

arkhogball

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on October 09, 2005, 10:06:32 pm
Does anyone else think watching the Jags offense is about as fun as watching paint dry?

Well don't get your hopes up now folks because they've actually got a 7 point lead, which means the boring offense is going to get beyond boring.

Yea, but can you believe this is as good as the O has been all season.  They are having an offensive breakout game tonight.LOL

lumphog

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on October 09, 2005, 08:14:13 pm
On 3rd and 1, Leftwich decided to throw into triple coverage ignoring a wide open Jones who would've gotten the first down.
[Leftwich is jealous of the star whitereciever!!!!/quote]

Adam Stokes

"Yea, but can you believe this is as good as the O has been all season.  They are having an offensive breakout game tonight.LOL"

Wish we could say the same for Mj, he has no stats for the game really.  That's the only reason I root for the Jags.

arkhogball

Me too.  Wish they would use him more.

Adam Stokes

On Madden I bulked up MJ and made him a All-Pro in like 4 years.  In order to get him all-pro, I ditched Leftwitch.  Anyone think Jacksonville should do the same?

GrizzledHogFan

Well, there went another overthrown attempted pass to MJ

arkhogball

Think the Colts would be willing to trade Manning for Leftwich?  Ha Ha!

GrizzledHogFan

October 09, 2005, 10:19:32 pm #23 Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 10:22:23 pm by gmb_79
Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 09, 2005, 10:16:17 pm
On Madden I bulked up MJ and made him a All-Pro in like 4 years. In order to get him all-pro, I ditched Leftwitch. Anyone think Jacksonville should do the same?

I think Leftwich does a decent job most of the time, but the Jags could do better.  I think the primary problem with the Jags passing game is their lack of pass protection.

arkhogball

Quote from: gmb_79 on October 09, 2005, 10:19:32 pm
Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 09, 2005, 10:16:17 pm
On Madden I bulked up MJ and made him a All-Pro in like 4 years. In order to get him all-pro, I ditched Leftwitch. Anyone think Jacksonville should do the same?

I think Leftwitch does a decent job most of the time, but the Jags could do better. I think the primary problem with the Jags passing game is their lack of pass protection.

I'll buy that.  Good point there.

jblack19

Freds a Hawse though... I wouldnt want to get hit/ran over by him..

GrizzledHogFan

The number of penalties in this Jags-Bengals game is getting downright silly

jblack19

Damn, another one...

jblack19

How can MJ catch a ball when they hold him.. and no call..

GrizzledHogFan