Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerry Jones for AD

Started by Texas, September 25, 2005, 07:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas

Forget the discussion of Houston Nutt! Let's get Jerry Jones in as the AD and turn this program around like he has with America's Team. ;D

chellesr05

You are f**king retarded. I wouldn't exactly call the Cowboys "America's Team" right now. They lost that title once Aikman, Smith, and company quit playing for Dallas or retired.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: chellesr05 on September 25, 2005, 07:09:30 pm
You are f**king retarded. I wouldn't exactly call the Cowboys "America's Team" right now. They lost that title once Aikman, Smith, and company quit playing for Dallas or retired.

You incorrectly state that America's Team isn't the Dallas Cowboys, then have the nerve to call him "fricking retarded"?

Just damn.

hamsam

I am an american and I despise the cowboys!!! I wish USC would hire JJ then he could drag them down too ;D
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

PorcineSublime

Quote from: chellesr05 on September 25, 2005, 07:09:30 pm
I would say that they quit being "America's Team" the day the sent a beloved hero packing to bring in JJ. Yea it worked for the big win, but I will never cheer for then again and I know of many like me. The whole America's team is BS anyway. Nobody in Green Bay is pulling for the 'boys. I don't see too many people in Detroit wearing a star either. They have always had a very good regional draw, much like the Cardinals.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Big Papa Satan

Who gives a frick what yankees in Green Bay or Detroit think?

The Dallas Cowboys are America's Team.  End of discussion.

hamsam

Quote from: DR on September 25, 2005, 09:42:15 pm

The Dallas Cowboys are America's Team. End of discussion.

R ewe NUTTS? what about Green Bay:)
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

PorcineSublime

Quote from: DR on September 25, 2005, 09:42:15 pm

The Dallas Cowboys are America's Team.  End of discussion.
Just yanking your chain my friend. ;)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.