Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOW'BOUT THEM COWBOY'S

Started by mikeb, September 19, 2005, 10:56:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeb

Congrats to Troy, Emmitt and the Playmaker......WHOOOOOOOOOOO COWBOY'S!!!!!!!!!! OH AND ALL YOU HATER'S CAN KISS=MY ARSE.......cause these guy's were the real deal. DYNASTY BABY!

Swino

I heard all day on the radio how pissed cowboy fans were that stupid Katrina crap was getting in the way of everybody seeing the 3 amigos get inducted into the nobody gives a shitt shrine.  True class.

Swino

Oh yeah, great game last night!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Inigo Montoya

They were amazing.  Wonder when we'll see another trio like that?

Ben Steiger

WOW! THE *ASTOUNDING* COWBOYS MANAGE TO LOSE THE GAME!

WOW!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

RebelliousHog

You mean the Skins beat the cowgirls? How cool is that?!!
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

mikeb

Quote from: Swino on September 20, 2005, 09:07:55 am
I heard all day on the radio how pissed cowboy fans were that stupid Katrina crap was getting in the way of everybody seeing the 3 amigos get inducted into the nobody gives a shitt shrine. True class.
Not all fan's

Porquemada

mikeb

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: RedRazor on September 23, 2005, 08:04:15 am
Just think, your football team must be made up of queers because if those girls were hiking their leg up in the air that high for me, I know my team would never lose a game.

I'd be lucky if I could even keep my mind on the game with those ladies on the sidelines. 

RebelliousHog

Pretty sad when a team is as well known by the cheerleaders as the team itself.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

mikeb

Quote from: RedRazor on September 23, 2005, 08:04:15 am
Just think, your football team must be made up of queers because if those girls were hiking their leg up in the air that high for me, I know my team would never lose a game.

Washington must of stole some of those girls
Quote from: maintube on September 23, 2005, 03:02:39 pm
Pretty sad when a team is as well known by the cheerleaders as the team itself.
Hey you guy's how's your team doing this year 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 oh yeah good start and has Brett gave any money to Walker yet?