Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite ex-Razorback currently playing in the NFL?

Started by GrizzledHogFan, September 13, 2005, 02:16:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzledHogFan

Who's your favorite ex-Razorback that's currently on an active NFL roster (not on a practice squad or IR).  Mine would have to be Matt Jones.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

clemensrules01

it is too easy to say jones, so ill go with cedric cobbs...WTH? he got cut? dumba** i never did like him.  ill say the great white hope too with ken hamlin second.

Ben Steiger

C4 is a Bronco on the practice squad.

My favorite probably is... oh...

Kenny Hamlin. I did like Kenoy best before he went to Lions, and picked off Brett Sunday. :P

MJ is the most fun to watch, however.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

BigPapaHawg

MJ with out a doubt, but I like to watch Ken Hamlin play also!
WOO PIG

Big Papa Satan

LL COOL HOG

Kenoy and Ken will lay a reciever flat out.  MJ...can't wait till he makes some DB look real foolish.

RebelliousHog

I have a hard time picking a fav. I can tell you my LEAST favorite x-Hog in the NFL.
Carroll. He couldn't cover my 80 year old Mother in a wheelchair without holding.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Ben Steiger

Oh, certainly.

I cannot wait to watch MJ put some sweet moves on NFL db's like he did the SEC boys...

Bwahahaha.

Dude, Batman was a rookie playing one of the hardest positions in the NFL with a weak supporting cast!

Yeah, he uses his hands too much, but he is making strides, and is doing his best.

I follow my Packers constantly, and I know.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Ben Steiger on September 17, 2005, 11:18:50 am
Dude, Batman was a rookie playing one of the hardest positions in the NFL with a weak supporting cast!

Yeah, he uses his hands too much, but he is making strides, and is doing his best.

That's fine, except that he acts like he's the sh*t.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: gmb_79 on September 17, 2005, 01:42:08 pm
Quote from: Ben Steiger on September 17, 2005, 11:18:50 am

That's fine, except that he acts like he's the sh*t.

Which cornerback does'nt.   Nature of the beast these days

RebelliousHog

I've been a Packer fan since '65. When you are a corner there is no supporting cast. You're on your own most of the time. Carroll didn't impress me that much at UA. He impresses me less in the NFL. Decent corners get the job done. Great corners eliminate half the field for the opposing team Carrol is neither.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Ben Steiger

Now that I think about it, who just can't love that boy?

He's a great person.

bulldog04

I love Batman and Hamlin.  Every corner will get beat once a game.  There is no shut down cornerbacks.

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: bulldog04 on September 27, 2005, 09:10:35 am
I love Batman and Hamlin.  Every corner will get beat once a game.  There is no shut down cornerbacks.

There are no either.

Is our children learning? ;)

RebelliousHog

I always thought D Sanders was a conceited a$$, but he was a shutdown corner. Carroll has shown nothing to justify his being picked in the draft in the first round. Nothing. That's not to say he is the only problem that GB has. Their problems are on so many levels that it may be a long time before they are all solved . I really think Favre is gonna call it quits this year.