Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Happened With Razorvision Today??

Started by Cracker Jack, March 08, 2013, 08:47:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cracker Jack

Can someone tell me WHY Razorvision just QUIT in the 8th inning today??

El Puerco

Sure.... It's because it is trash and you (and the rest of us) are getting robbed.

maxre567

Because Jeff Long, Instead of using that good $342 K to fix razorvision and get some reliable HQ broadcasts that wont shut down going on there, wasted that money on the LED ribbon boards.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: El Puerco on March 08, 2013, 09:33:28 pm
Sure.... It's because it is trash and you (and the rest of us) are getting robbed.

This... So glad I don't pay for that crap.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Ray Piggers

It was down for maybe 5 minutes. I got to watch the walkoff.. And, being in southern california, I'm thanful I can see anything at all!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

El Puerco

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on March 09, 2013, 04:57:17 am
It was down for maybe 5 minutes. I got to watch the walkoff.. And, being in southern california, I'm thanful I can see anything at all!

You have a black and white TV, don't you? Lay off the weed and help push for HD for us motivated folks

Ray Piggers

Quote from: El Puerco on March 09, 2013, 06:12:09 am
You have a black and white TV, don't you? Lay off the weed and help push for HD for us motivated folks

I actually know a guy who is one of the video operators.. He said it's not just a simple add hd cameras and boom its ready. It's a total change in software, etc. Said it's in the works, but not this year.

Since you have shown such an interest, I have a vizio that I hook my computer up through an hdmi cable to watch the games. Hey, it's better than nothing.

Oh, and I will not lay off the weed, sir. Sorry. lol
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

hogman64

does anyone else have to sign in twice, i sign in and then when the media screen comes on to show the "live event"  i have to sign in again.. whats up with that?

Prestn

Tonight was the first time I have used RV and I had zero issues and I was running off a wireless connection.

hawk8595

Quote from: hogman64 on March 12, 2013, 10:10:04 pm
does anyone else have to sign in twice, i sign in and then when the media screen comes on to show the "live event"  i have to sign in again.. whats up with that?

Go directly to the audio video and click on launch video player and sign in.  The other sign in is unnecessary. 

hogman64

Quote from: hawk8595 on March 12, 2013, 10:24:48 pm
Go directly to the audio video and click on launch video player and sign in.  The other sign in is unnecessary.

I will try it , thanks.