Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

100LL

Started by gotyacovered, August 31, 2012, 09:50:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gotyacovered

aight... someone answer this question for me.

when do the economics of supply and demand take over?

according to the below chart below from 1983 thru 2009 the sales figure is 50% of what it was... imagine what the graph looks like thru 2012... from 2006 thru today i would have to assume that the evident trend maintains its declines, at least.

and dont give me the 'economies of scale' answer - i only buy that when looking at the last 30 years, not the last 6 years.  ;D

You are what you tolerate.

GusMcRae

Quote from: gotyacovered on August 31, 2012, 09:50:59 am
aight... someone answer this question for me.

when do the economics of supply and demand take over?

Right after Obama is out of office.  And let us all pray that is in January 2013. 
If it's not until after a second term, I'm gonna  :puke:
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

gotyacovered

Quote from: GusMcRae on August 31, 2012, 12:48:16 pm
Right after Obama is out of office.  And let us all pray that is in January 2013. 
If it's not until after a second term, I'm gonna  :puke:

i am scared he is going to be. he managed to build a pretty sizable contingency!!! any lower middle class, middle class or upper class person that can look at me in the eyes and with a straight face can tell me they think he deserves a second term is crazy.

if he has a second term... GA is d-o-n-e.
You are what you tolerate.

Pistol Pete

September 02, 2012, 06:18:20 pm #3 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:48:52 pm by gotyacovered
Higher fixed costs (Obamacare, 99 weeks unemployemnt/underemployment, regulations) spread over lower volumes=higher prices. Investors (anyone with a 401K involved with stocks) are demanding a return.

The longer explanation requires at least 6 beers worth of time...