Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

annual

Started by gotyacovered, March 20, 2012, 08:29:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gotyacovered

mines due in march... starting over the next couple weeks, have my fingers crossed for a no squawk!!! we will see

it was no squawk last year, what are the chances of two years in a row :-\
You are what you tolerate.

fdx flyer

I wouldn't hold my breath - ha!  Hopefully just minor small stuff though.  I'm wrapping mine up now.  I'm able to do owner assist annuals.  My mechanic is a good buddy.  That helps a lot with costs.  Good luck!

gotyacovered

Quote from: fdx flyer on March 21, 2012, 08:23:36 am
I wouldn't hold my breath - ha!  Hopefully just minor small stuff though.  I'm wrapping mine up now.  I'm able to do owner assist annuals.  My mechanic is a good buddy.  That helps a lot with costs.  Good luck!

Mine doesn't like owner assist annuals, he said I was welcome to watch him turn every screw, but he prefers to just do it. He might change his. I d After I look over his should for the majority of the time ;D

Oh... And believe me... I am not expecting a no squawk... My luck isn't that good!
You are what you tolerate.

bvillepig

March 21, 2012, 06:59:44 pm #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:30:19 am by gotyacovered
Ha last squawk free two years ago. The next  well you know.  My luck ran out. Maybe yours will hold. Good luck.