Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got my MSU tickets WPS?

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, November 15, 2017, 09:01:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Nary a thread about the game on the first 2 pages so I thought I would start a fresh one and see how long it would stay on page one.

This game has special importance to the Shrute family because I was a fresh faced young lad just 2 years out of college that happened to find myself living and working in Starkville MS. The year was 1994 and a couple of friends of mine had come to town for the AR-MSU game that weekend.  With little to do the night before the game we found ourselves at Cheers, the best little dance club in Starkvegas.  That's when I saw this pretty little co-ed and asked her to dance.  Went back and danced with her the next night as well, after we lost the game, and the rest as they say is history.

Well as we all know State is having another good year under Dan Mullen or Mullens or Mullins as those that like to lobby for him to be hired say.  So she insists that we go to the game and says hey can we get tickets next to the MSU section.  Well I did not want to go to the game and I sure as hell didn't want to sit next to the MSU section, but if it increases my chance of seeing and or touching boobs then I'm all in.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TXArcher

jgphillips3

We all do what we must.  Make the sacrifice my friend!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Weather is looking weird for the game.  Starts out in the 60's finishes in the 40's and windier than hell.  Should be fun
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.