Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hearing that Practice isn't going well

Started by checkraiser88, November 15, 2017, 05:54:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPharmer

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on November 15, 2017, 08:39:47 pm
Our only chance to out score them is to feed TJ the ball all day

So you're saying there's NOOOO chance?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

OtterHog

Ironhawg

RockyMtnHog

Don't practice during a game week.  We might play a better game when it counts.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 15, 2017, 06:41:06 pm
you've got loser written all over you. Do you even understand what it means to compete. These players are athletes and they play for self-pride first and foremost.
Just go away...  never yield and woo pigs
You just don't get it, apparently.  You got it backwards, and also should apologize to Hawgon.

SPAL

longpig

Quote from: DOGALUM on November 15, 2017, 06:19:42 pm
hiw about competing for pride?  Play for each other?

Plenty to play for.

Go! Fight! Win!
Yay sportsball!
Don't be scared, be smart.

mckinneyhog5

Why should they play hard? The fans sure as hell don't support them.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hoggish1

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 05:54:05 pm
The Coaches are all distracted by the Long firing, wouldn't be surprised if we got blanked this weekend!

And why would that be?  Long is the AD they are the coaches.  Big difference.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Maybe we will win after a bad weeks of practice.

Hoggish1

Quote from: hawgon on November 15, 2017, 06:16:09 pm
I imagine that everyone, players and coaches included, would just as soon forfeit these last two games and get on with the rest of their lives.  Everyone knows that this staff is gone and that there is nothing left to play for. 

It has to be really tough.

You play to win.  Getting on with it is trying to end 6-6.  There is always something to play for.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 15, 2017, 05:57:04 pm
So the coaches couldn't see the writing on the wall before today? Not the sharpest tools in the shed if true
In fairness every coach that has spoken in regard to the firing of JL has said that they had no idea it was coming.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Pig in the Pokey

No telling how much beer and ham will be consumed.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jgcat4

I hate that. Our practices have been UNCOMMON all year.
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

BoogaHog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 15, 2017, 09:40:00 pm

Because they need to honor their f*****g comittment and behave like fighters and not overweight Spoiled p******.  That's why.

Cause I'm paying for their education while my son busts his ass in the College of Engineering and gladly pays them for it.  That's also why.

They need to man up and let their balls drop.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 15, 2017, 05:54:05 pm
The Coaches are all distracted by the Long firing, wouldn't be surprised if we got blanked this weekend!
Oh no! We couldn't possibly lose a game, could we??!?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: BJJHog on November 15, 2017, 10:05:41 pm
Because they need to honor their f*****g comittment and behave like fighters and not overweight Spoiled p******.  That's why.

Cause I'm paying for their education while my son busts his ass in the College of Engineering and gladly pays them for it.  That's also why.

They need to man up and let their balls drop.
UofA doesn't honor their commitments. Play for self-pride screw everything and everyone else including your son.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Porkchop#1

Bless your heart.  You've been bawling your eyes out about Jeff haven't you?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on November 15, 2017, 10:09:28 pm
Bless your heart.  You've been bawling your eyes out about Jeff haven't you?
Nope, was a stupid move centered around one BOT members butt hurt but what bothers me is the UofA will suffer the most. The bigger question is who holds the BOT responsible because they approved every hire Long made then hide behind closed meetings.

BoogaHog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 15, 2017, 10:08:12 pm
UofA doesn't honor their commitments.

Not all do, but the Athletic department does.  The Razorback Foundation does.  Are you a former washout athlete or graduate of the University or just whining?  Tell me how they do not.  Are you one of the two fat ass football players I worked out with this summer that let a 52 year man run you into the ground?

Seebs

From what I understand this will be a good week of practice. Bdog, HomeQ and Lil'peanut all did well. HUmpdicky is responding well to treatment and goatknuckle is attending class with bebe and them.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: BJJHog on November 15, 2017, 10:13:32 pm
Not all do, but the Athletic department does.  The Razorback Foundation does.  Are you a former washout athlete or graduate of the University or just whining?  Tell me how they do not.  Are you one of the two fat ass football players I worked out with this summer that let a 52 year man run you into the ground?
Again, no one plays for you or your son. Are you a father of a son who couldn't cut it in football?

jgphillips3

The fans are trying to get them a coach that will give them a chance to win.  I would call that support.  You know...the meaningful kind...not the kind where you show up to the cluster clown show that bumbling imbecile of a coach has been putting on and sing kumbaya with each other while the program circles down the toilet.

TNRazorbacker

Best thing that could happen for Bielema. The arse whoopin was gonna happen regardless. Now he's got something to pin it on in the post game.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 15, 2017, 10:17:39 pm
The fans are trying to get them a coach that will give them a chance to win.  I would call that support.  You know...the meaningful kind...not the kind where you show up to the cluster clown show that bumbling imbecile of a coach has been putting on and sing kumbaya with each other while the program circles down the toilet.
Right, because you know better by reading a message board.

mckinneyhog5

My advice..don't throw away your pitchforks and torches because you'll be wanting to use them again in a few years.

EastexHawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 15, 2017, 10:20:56 pm

No, we know from looking at the scoreboard. 

Now why don't you berate everyone again and laugh at how stupid it is to even think about Long losing his job.

247Hog

Your darn is beyond old.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

247Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 15, 2017, 10:20:56 pm

You have to be one of the most miserable person on this board. Are you lonely? Are you sad? Do you have low self esteem? Come on...let's talk about it. We're all friends here in the magical world of Hogville.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

moses_007

Expect this team to lay down and quit since they now know Long and their coach are both gone.  We will lose the last two games by huge margins.

247Hog

Quote from: moses_007 on November 15, 2017, 10:40:29 pm
Expect this team to lay down and quit since they now know Long and their coach are both gone.  We will lose the last two games by huge margins.

So last two games will be consistent with the season  :(

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 15, 2017, 10:31:23 pm
No, we know from looking at the scoreboard. 

Now why don't you berate everyone again and laugh at how stupid it is to even think about Long losing his job.
You're right, stupidity knows no bounds. You got what you wanted because Long fired your boyfriend. Congrats!

HognitiveDissonance

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

EastexHawg

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 15, 2017, 10:41:43 pm
You're right, stupidity knows no bounds. You got what you wanted because Long fired your boyfriend. Congrats!

I'll take that as a...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The Chancellor wrote the termination letter after meeting with the Board.  He's gone because apparently the only people who weren't sick of him were a few who think they know better...like you.

hogsgolfpro

Quote from: Seebs on November 15, 2017, 10:14:35 pm
From what I understand this will be a good week of practice. Bdog, HomeQ and Lil'peanut all did well. HUmpdicky is responding well to treatment and goatknuckle is attending class with bebe and them.

If I had a drink...I would have spit it out