Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In the words of Harry Truman...

Started by TOM "tbw1", November 15, 2017, 03:08:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TOM "tbw1"

There is nothing new in the world but history you don't know.  With the ouster of Jeff Long, will we return to the GOBN way of running things or will we look for an athletic director who is qualified regardless of his Arkansas ties?

There are many good candidates out there.  The best candidate may already have an office in the athletic department.

We stand a very good chance of the being the only power five school to add more road games to a smaller stadium.
We stand an excellent chance of another fiasco where the GOBN anointed Gus Malzahn to be head coach and Houston Dale Nutt to be athletic director. 

But, people are dancing in the streets.  Pray it doesn't become a torchlight mob.

This is in no way an endorsement of the current state of the football program.  It would have to improve greatly to be a dumpster fire.
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

RME

"We'll be fighting in the streets, with our children at our feet..."

Forgot how that ended for them...

TOM "tbw1"

Don't get fooled again, no, no

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

I could be very wrong, but its my opinion, that the GOBN will not allow Houston back in at any level.  Not even busboy, lawnperson, doorman, etc..