Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No more front facing hog?

Started by twistitup, November 15, 2017, 01:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to get rid of wolfhog (front facing hog)

Yes
No
Fp

PORKULATOR

I'm only afraid of ultra-conservative hog with Trump's haircut and skin pigment. All other Hogs are acceptable
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Bebop

I hate the front facing hog. It is the worse iteration of the hog logo and it's an unoriginal design style.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bphi11ips on November 15, 2017, 02:15:42 pm
Bring back the old plastic Hog hat.

I wouldn't give my old style Hog hat up for a million $.

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

November 15, 2017, 05:21:19 pm #53 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:20:34 am by Inhogswetrust
I find it ironic that Jeff got rid of other styles of Hog logo's but THEN went out and put in the front facing one. Dumb move. I agree that if he needed a second one for TV purposes then the hog running through the A is my first choice and sweater wearing leaning on the A hog a second.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GoHogzzGo

Recruits like it, it's fine. I vote keep it. Just friggin win.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

twistitup

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on November 15, 2017, 06:05:42 pm
Recruits like it, it's fine.
Maybe that's why we should change it....we all want to improve the type of athlete was are getting
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

bphi11ips

Recruits don't care about logos.  They care about three things according to one SEC head coach:

(1)  can you get me to The League?
(2)  do you have my number?
(3)  how much [blank] am I gonna get?

Note:  money isn't the issue in number 3, but Hugh Freese has a phone number for it

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Mick Hogger

I just don't buy anything with that logo and continue buying the originals. There's still plenty of choices. I have one small wolfhog magnet for my car but I have about 20-25 others for my car if I want to get crazy.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

_Hamlet_

I can really get behind this movement. #slobberhog

_Hamlet_

The wolfhog was a distraction from the real problem.  Similar to the Cowboy replica jerseys.

Cambridge Hog

Paulsooie

If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Paulsooie

Quote from: Paulsooie on November 15, 2017, 08:17:07 pm
One of my all time favorites
The picture that is, no idea what shirtcocking is lol
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

logic

Quote from: J-Five on November 15, 2017, 01:55:50 pm
I have no issue with it...I think there are more important things to focus on. 
I agree. It is fine with me.  But regardless, it would be at the bottom of my list of important things and certainly below the color of the uniforms the football players wear.

gangstaback

Top 3 evil things to get rid of in order: ::hornsdown:: :puke:
1. Front facing wolf logo.
2. The YOU OF A motto.
3. Dilly Dilly!

Top 3 good things to bring back:  8)
1. Slobberin' hog.
2. SLOBBERIN' HOG.
3. SlObBeRiN' hOg*

jmark

Quote from: gangstaback on November 15, 2017, 08:44:07 pm
Top 3 evil things to get rid of in order: ::hornsdown:: :puke:
1. Front facing wolf logo.
2. The YOU OF A motto.
3. Dilly Dilly!

Top 3 good things to bring back:  8)
1. Slobberin' hog.
2. SLOBBERIN' HOG.
3. SlObBeRiN' hOg*

not dilly dilly
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

3kgthog

Pork Twain

Doesn't bother me at all.  It is just another option for those that want it and can increase revenue flow.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Jimmy

I'm OK with the wolfhog as long as I don't have to wear it.  But, I have family and friends as opposed to it as they are a losing football program.